• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blastos, chalices, shrooms and zoas for sale

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey R2R, I have some coral for sale. All pics are labeled with a letter & number for reference with type and price (OBO). All coral are WYSIWIG (BTA's are not WYSIWIG but the picture is my rock of BTA's in my tank - I will ship the largest ones available). Payment is via paypal and all fees are included. Overnight shipping is available for an extra $50.

Overnight shipping and a 2 hour DOA. Pictures of dead coral must be taken and sent within 2 hours after delivery. Delivery must be taken on first attempt and I'm not responsible for shipping delays. Refund will be for cost of coral minus shipping.

Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions. - Jay

blasto5.jpg

BTAs.jpg
sinulari.jpg
rhodactis.jpg
cheetah 1.jpg
yoda.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jmags080307

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
packaging up what's left of the zoas (blondies, 2 frags pink zippers, cinnamon palys, emeralds on fire, rainbow troll, yodas and psychosis) for $130 local pick up or $180 shipped.

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A3 blastos still available?
Cheetah and the rodactis?

OP
OP
jmags080307

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bump. Close up of the anemones available. Really are beautiful!

20210303_191914-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 40 57.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back