• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Damsel up for trade- Make an offer for Coral

elagstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friends, I bought two tanks that included fish and I'm merging into one, so I have to sell multiple fish. The Blue Damsel is healthy, active and peaceful with his current roommates. Size about 1.25 inches.

I'm open to trade offers for Corals?

Located in Wyckoff, NJ

Eric

OP
OP
E

elagstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey- I think you would be better off just selling the fish for a fair price then trade for a coral. If you were to get a coral for trade it would most likely be xenia, kenya tree, or an ugly zoa or paly.
Thats the point, they have very little $$$ value. So I figured I would trade with someone for a small inexpensive nothing coral. :)

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thats the point, they have very little $$$ value. So I figured I would trade with someone for a small inexpensive nothing coral. :)
I understand, but damsels are very aggressive and like i said you would most likely get a very ugly coral. I would personally just keep the fish

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back