blue lighting/LED =)

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I'm at work at board as could be. My question is I want to ster the pot I want some one to intelligently fight me on why tuning a very blue tank is wrong and taking pictures with it. I run 7 blue pluse and one Fiji t5's and attinic LEDs so it's hard to get bluer then me. Now what is wrong with this even down to me trying to sell with pictures taken under this lighting? If I can run this set up so can you I get better color and growth then when I ran 250w se mh. Don't give me some push over fight give me a real reason.

5oclocksomewhere

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but you will not get an argument from me. I also run 110 watt 03, radium 20k and a lot of powerbrite leds. The colors of the corals look good under the radiums but the flaming suns blue looked tan. As soon as I turned on the LEDS you could see the blue across the room! If you don't believe me look at Red Hornets or Monster mashes without LED and then turn them on. They actually almost become worth what I spent...LOL.

Back to your point, there is no argument. As long as people know what lighting the photograph was taken under there is a level playing field. I actually love to see the faces of the people who see my tank with and without the LEDS on...I should get kick backs from Powerbrite.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back