BLUE SPOT JAWFISH $70!! SALE! PRE ORDER LIVE

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Seems like a more than fair price. I wanted to ask a totally unrelated question though to the price. I thought I read that Blue Spots like cooler water temperatures? Is that anyone's experience? Like I said unrelated but when I saw the thread/post/price I was like hmm...

Not something I think I can keep now but always found it an attractive fish. However, I've always been put off by the higher prices they commanded before. Nice work - keep up the great job!

bsr2430

View Badges
Reaction score
Seems like a more than fair price. I wanted to ask a totally unrelated question though to the price. I thought I read that Blue Spots like cooler water temperatures? Is that anyone's experience? Like I said unrelated but when I saw the thread/post/price I was like hmm...

Not something I think I can keep now but always found it an attractive fish. However, I've always been put off by the higher prices they commanded before. Nice work - keep up the great job!
So I received mine when she was five or six years old. Had her in my tank until she died at nine I think. My water is 78F.

saf1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So I received mine when she was five or six years old. Had her in my tank until she died at nine I think. My water is 78F.
That is pretty cool. I've always loved this fish. I've seen some people keep pairs also. Thanks for sharing btw.

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
I was told same thing they prefer cooler water. Also love overflows. Be careful. I love this fish but lost mine to overflow and by time I found him he had died. Any ideas on overflow guard? He went between return and plastic part.

aabjones888

View Badges
Reaction score
I kept mine in water at 78 and it did super well until I found her on the floor one morning. I now have a screen top to prevent any fish from jumping. They really like to jump out, the local fish store around me has had it happen a few times also.

If you don't keep your sand bed clean it will cause your tank to crash.

• True

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • False

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 8 19.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors