Blue T5 LED bulbs 36" and 48" testers needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Looking for 8 people to test some blue LED T5 lamps in either 36" or 48". Requirements would using an Aquaticlife Hybrid T5 original or dimmable and be the USA. These lamps will work with the existing ballast, connect to the silicon sockets and can be dimmed if needed. Royal Blue color.

I would only need to have you PM, with your address, photo of the T5 hybrid they will be installed in, size of lamp and look forward to feed back on the LED lamps. I have personally used them for over a year with no issues so looking for more people to test them out for us.

I only have 8 lamps of both lengths and would like to share 2 with each person. So 4 sets for the 36" and 4 sets for the 48". No charge to you just any feedback you feel is needed is appreciated.

I will fill the spots in the order that they are received and will advise when the spots are full as soon as possible.

Ahuse23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 8 people to test some blue LED T5 lamps in either 36" or 48". Requirements would using an Aquaticlife Hybrid T5 original or dimmable and be the USA. These lamps will work with the existing ballast, connect to the silicon sockets and can be dimmed if needed. Royal Blue color.

I would only need to have you PM, with your address, photo of the T5 hybrid they will be installed in, size of lamp and look forward to feed back on the LED lamps. I have personally used them for over a year with no issues so looking for more people to test them out for us.

I only have 8 lamps of both lengths and would like to share 2 with each person. So 4 sets for the 36" and 4 sets for the 48". No charge to you just any feedback you feel is needed is appreciated.

I will fill the spots in the order that they are received and will advise when the spots are full as soon as possible.

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
The 48" have been filled. I'm contacting the first 4 to respond now. Thank you all very much.

Still have 2 sets of the 36 available.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, let me know if you need other brand name fixtures to test in as well for compatibility, wish i bought the hybrid fixture instead but led bulbs sound like a new way to invigorate my giesemann matrixx ii and help add more color pop, without having to add on unsightly led bars with mounting hardware.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a look next to a ATI Blue Plus bulb. I received 2 led bulbs to use on my fixture, which is a Ati hybrid 4xt5. From my initial impression, they make the tank look slightly dimmer but the colors look great. Just a quick par reading, it was putting out 40-50% more par than the blue plus bulb. With just 2 led bulbs installed, I was seeing a increase of 40-60par through out the tank.

Attachments

• AL01.jpg
    AL01.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 74

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a few months of using them, I’m seeing a dramatic drop in terms of performance. The lighting output has dropped by as much as 50%, this is measured using a par meter from when I first installed them to today.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back