Blue Zoo Aquatics Great Job

Seaspirit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been reefing for about 10 months now and have ordered from several online suppliers, almost all were good. Recently I was particularly impressed with my first order from Blue Zoo Aquatics. I tried them because someone else on here recommended them. My order was supposed to arrive via FedEx at noon, and at 12:15 pm Blue Zoo actually contacted me to let me know there was a shipping delay and they were already working with FedEx to make sure my coral arrived ASAP. When the coral did arrive it was healthy, clean and gorgeous and they had included free fish food, free stress guard and even a drip line for acclimation. They were paying attention to my order, they communicated professionally, clearly and efficiently and my order included some nice free perks which I appreciate. Great job! I know there are other threads on Blue Zoo but apparently if we want to say something about a vendor you're supposed to start your own thread, so here it is! Thumbs up from me so far!

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been reefing for about 10 months now and have ordered from several online suppliers, almost all were good. Recently I was particularly impressed with my first order from Blue Zoo Aquatics. I tried them because someone else on here recommended them. My order was supposed to arrive via FedEx at noon, and at 12:15 pm Blue Zoo actually contacted me to let me know there was a shipping delay and they were already working with FedEx to make sure my coral arrived ASAP. When the coral did arrive it was healthy, clean and gorgeous and they had included free fish food, free stress guard and even a drip line for acclimation. They were paying attention to my order, they communicated professionally, clearly and efficiently and my order included some nice free perks which I appreciate. Great job! I know there are other threads on Blue Zoo but apparently if we want to say something about a vendor you're supposed to start your own thread, so here it is! Thumbs up from me so far!
I just placed an order as well, will let you know how it goes. So far the communication has been positive.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back