• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BNIB APEX-EL controller unit and all 4 probes with needed modules

Jgerm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a APEX -EL I purchased less than a month ago as a bundle with the included temp and PH probe and the salinity and ORP probes with PM1 and PM2 modules. I quickly over expanded my plans and this unit cannot fit my needed available AquaBus plugs without many daisy-chained modules and I need another PH probe port. I have since bought the regular Apex to eliminate the need for added modules to run salinity and orp. I am not a fan of lots of extra wires so my initial lack of vision is your gain. I would like to keep the 832 power bar and the display that came as part of the APEX-EL advanced bundle so I’ll be selling everything seen in this picture. This is a great opportunity if you are just looking to monitor the tank right now and looking to expand later. Or purchase a power bar and you have the complete system.
****NOTE**** You will need to purchase the 12v power adapter to run this without the 832 power bar.
Price is $460 shipped Inside the continental US or $420 pickup local or possibly meet close within reason.

30570AEF-465D-4FD3-BB29-26DA6C27974F.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back