Boise

Pathsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the area and lookin to join a club/meet fellow reefers and expand my knowledge base.

sawyer-ray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the area and lookin to join a club/meet fellow reefers and expand my knowledge base.
Hey, I’m new to the reefing community. Have you had any luck connecting with fellow reefers in the area? I live in Nampa and primarily shop at Corals4Cheap.

Diamond Jack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been out for 5 years since I moved up here. I recently purchased a used biocube 32 and am starting to cycle it. I have some decent xp in the past and have even been a vp in a large reef club. Trying to figure out if there is anyone around the Nampa area. It seems like the amount of people with reef tanks has dropped a lot! That and yellow tangs went form $30 to crazy prices. Lol. It would be awesome if we could get some people to meet up sometime. Its a lot of fun. Does anyone know if there are any active reef clubs around here? I’ll probably post a build here for fun.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back