• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bonded pair of Mocha Storm clownfish first sale!

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am breaking down my tank due to moving off to college, so all of my livestock is for sale. I’m going to post the bigger more expensive fish individually then all the small cheap fish in one post. If anyone is interested I also have a 8” naso tang, 8” Hawaiian black longnose tang, 6” Atlantic blue tang, and 8” fox face.

for these clownfish, i am looking for around 350-4 or so for them ideally, however I am willing to haggle on prices. They are a bonded pair and have been showing nesting behavior for several months now. They are both super healthy and very active. They love anemones, so I would recommend having one for them. (If you offer on the higher end of my range I can throw one of their current nems in)

Ideally, I am not wanting to ship these guys, but I do have experience shipping. I have only shipped coral though. If you do want me to ship, it will be at your own risk and I will provide no guarantee on them.

For those interested in picking them up in person, I am located near Lebanon Missouri and would be willing to meet at the Walmart in that town.

please dm me if you would like any additional pictures or to inquire about them or the other fish I have.

4FC0D0C1-CFC0-4B4B-9103-E9098B12FE7F.jpeg
6B83D5A4-B9E3-48F6-B4DE-7652B42D29FE.jpeg
63A0B743-E329-4779-9BF9-42B880AE3F29.jpeg
BF532C11-EFEC-4C59-9406-591030597D41.jpeg

OP
OP
Cassian

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the typo in the title. I can change it apparently. Supposed to say for sale

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back