• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Books and reading material

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at really expanding my knowledge as much as possible this year and continue to grow my tanks and setups. Unfortunately, while at work I can't have my phone, and the computer blocks reef2reef half of the time, and I spend more time here than home. So without this site, podcasts, or any other form of gaining knowledge... I'm looking to see if anyone has any saltwater/reef related books or any kind of reading material they would be looking to part ways with?

My little guy is finally old enough to start getting into the hobby with me, so I would love to be able to teach him as much as possible as I continue to gain more and more knowledge of the hobby, and just read some cool stories.

Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back