BOOOOOO BAe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERe is what my frag of pink floyed turned into after about a year. Totally woth $70 per polyp....NOT!!! Anyone else get ripped off? Lets see them!!
P1010247.jpg

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine for over about 7 months. I hope that it doesn't change color. It has no stripes yet. The polyps are one solid color, dark pink/red. I also payed much less than 70 for my frags so maybe they are not the same but they were labeled Pink Floyd micro's.

I will try and get a picture of it.

Sandy

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sucks that Michael Bae didn't have a little better judgement. Pink Floyd is not the best looking and his pink lemonade looks nothing like the original.

However, the Pink lemonade is still a stunner see for yourself.
Picture6422.jpg

He had some one of a kind lords, difficult to find now. I would have bought from him again had he not been driven out.
Bottom center of this photo has a nice lord(on a rock w/ 4 other micro's) from Michael Bae and Jendub. I think it is his Acan #7.
Picture6392.jpg

And of course there is this one, I forgot what he called it. It is either his Bloody marvelous lord or Rasberries. I don't care, I love it.
Picture6362.jpg

Pink Floyds here sell for $20 a polyp, Steve Tyree flew in for a MASM swap and brought 5 frags with him.

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, your Pink Floyd looks nothing like mine or Doctor's from RC.

Most of what I have recieved from Michael has morphed completely.

I am not defending Michael, I just wish I had access to his Lords.

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well pinks in general seem to never keep their color, at least in my experience so I have stopped buying them

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i was one of the ones that got took as well, a friend talked me into it lol anyways wish i could post the emails between me and that **** but he got his i told him in a email carma would get him and it did.Sad thing was he did have nice lords so not sure why he kept selling pink floyds with the unhealthy pic's to represent them.When i got mine they looked like this pic and never changed other then get a bluer stripe but he blamed my system lol, but hey captivereef still getting 80 a ployp so maybe theres still hope lol, with that said there still a nice micro just were misrepresented.
lps008.jpg

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Mike over at Captive reef is able to 80 a polyp maybe you all should send them to him and trade for something else.

I know Mike occasionally does trades.

Note: Mike is using an actual photo of the coral. Mike is a class act.

OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It irks me that the selling point for these micros now is that they are "retired tyree's" and "no longer availalbe"

As far as the captive reef, just becuase he charges $80 for them doesnt mean he is actually selling them. People have to pay that first.

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes mike is was hoping no one thought i was downing him, he is doing the right thing showing them as they are just as micheal bae should have and i would and others would still be buying from him and his rep would be intact but there still a nice micro blood red with blue, i have a pink one from upscales that looks more like the pink floyd then his lol, live and learn lol

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh would still like to get a frag of the lemonades and oj if anyone got one lol there another that was mis represented but still a awsome micro.

OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the oj, but an echino killed it from like 4" away. Those things are ruthless!!

OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
blue? Mine are green. I wonder if he just packed up a few random frags and labled them as he wished. The "spiderman" micro is red and blue and can be found for much less than $80

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm never thought of that but maybe lol i know my upscales frag has some of the same type marking but just a reder pink but still not pink lol, but ya definatly blue to me unless im color blind lol does the stripes look blue to you in my pic if so then im not lol.

OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, they were sooooo small. Smaller than a copper BB.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back