Booted from Facebook Saltwater Group because I said "I DONT TEST"

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you had to block any friends yet? It's getting nasty for that as well. That was the final straw for me (and an eye opener). If you haven't then good for you. You have good friends! :)
This is totally meant in a humorous way - I'm texting all my friends named Karen - because that has become some kind of 'bad name'. Ridiculous. :). Keep on Karrying on:)

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is totally meant in a humorous way - I'm texting all my friends named Karen - because that has become some kind of 'bad name'. Ridiculous. :). Keep on Karrying on:)
That is funny!! I will continue to be "Karen" but not "a Karen". Haha. To be honest I don't care either way but I do worry for young girls that might get picked on or bullied because of this. I think everyone forgets how kids pick up on this stuff and use it as a weapon. :-(

elysics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any small group system like that has this issue, from gaming servers to old lady teatime groups. For every person starting one in the name of philanthropy, discourse or fun, there's three people starting one for the sense of power or at least ending up that way.

Facebook has many problems but this isn't one of them, it's a people problem.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They would throw me out and burn my house down. But I don't go on there if I can help it.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back