Bounce ID

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol @MERKEY loves sharing with me
This is soooooo true, sharing is caring! Plus it looks like he has a few ;)
Share Sharing Is Caring GIF by stellar247

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found something on here that looks like them to the “t” called a ragnarok bounce
Beautiful shrooms but not a Ragnarok, I added another picture of a Ragnarok bounce below, it has deeper/darker colors and the marbling on the bubbles are indescribable :). I saw Superman rhodactis, could also be a flamethrower bounce. They do look a little bleached but maybe the lighting? @tjohnson3 you got a deal for $30!!! Congrats!!!

189B810C-0797-43EC-BE61-71E3AF9A384E.jpeg

OP
OP
tjohnson3

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful shrooms but not a Ragnarok, I added another picture of a Ragnarok bounce below, it has deeper/darker colors and the marbling on the bubbles are indescribable :). I saw Superman rhodactis, could also be a flamethrower bounce. They do look a little bleached but maybe the lighting? @tjohnson3 you got a deal for $30!!! Congrats!!!

189B810C-0797-43EC-BE61-71E3AF9A384E.jpeg
Thanks! I’ll get a better pic this eve, but that’s def the same... my pics are terrible and under full UV and actinic with no whites... hence the “glow” Possibly a little bleached due to high light in tank and I don’t really have anything to shade them. But man are they gorgeous! And the marbling in the bubbles is there... lots of it. The bigger one’s bubbles are almost tiger striped

bday1335

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some wild bounces that look similar to other named mushrooms, but the fact that they were not sold to me as such, I would never call them by those names, or try to sell them as those "named" corals. That was my only point to the earlier post. But again, very nice mushrooms!

OP
OP
tjohnson3

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From this pic I would say Juggernaut, but those don't often develop non-purple bubbles.
I could see that, and agree... plus the skirting coloration is different. The bubbles and skirting are what really throw me off... striped bubbles like a power ball, neon orange skirting like the ragnarok... it’s a hybrid! Lol

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back