Bounce mushroom

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC
I bought a bounce mushroom off of a live sale about 3 years ago. I bought it labeled as a frostbite bound mushroom. Do you guys still have this in grow out or was it just a random bounce. I have never seen a picture of it anywhere else or for sale and was curious

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture for proof ;)

But in all seriousness, what does a frostbite bounce look like? White with black?
This thing is huge. About 4 inch diameter and won't split

20201031_170201.jpg

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea but I can't find one thats for sale that really resembles it or from wwc themselves. The r2r article about the police seizing it was a split i sold to a guy lol

LOL small world. :) It all depends on how many WWC had to begin with. It's possible they didn't have many, and then it's possible that not every single one survived. It's a nice shroom.

Nemphreak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC
I bought a bounce mushroom off of a live sale about 3 years ago. I bought it labeled as a frostbite bound mushroom. Do you guys still have this in grow out or was it just a random bounce. I have never seen a picture of it anywhere else or for sale and was curious
I have a WWC Mr. Blue bounce I was trying to get a positive ID on. It is about 3". Nothing on the web resembles it. Matt at WWC confirmed he has only seen the yellow on a Mr. Blue as I thought id was a Frostbitten/Frostbite

Bounce.jpg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back