ZomboMeme 09122019095015.jpg

Baby from yoda race for life

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the same until a 3rd grade teacher told me I had to pick a hand. Being a contrarian I picked left. Now I write left handed and do most everything else right handed.
She couldn't decide and we weren't going to force the issue. So she writes with both.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The things I do for friends.... heater core, Pontiac Torrent(piece of s***). I have to rip everything you see out still. Except the steering column, I'm not pulling opening that can of worms.

20191209_134128.jpg
Yep that’s about what it looks like. About 7 years ago, my old Jeep Grand Cherokee decided to blow a head gasket. It needed some transmission work too. Being the stubborn person I am, I convinced my dad and a mechanic friend to help me rebuild it. Full engine and transmission rebuild, because why not. Replaced most of the steering too (tie rods, etc). After we were done, the enthusiasm carried over to the interior. It got a brand new stereo system, and even a new ceiling liner! That was in the summer. When it got cold, it became apparent that it also needed a new heater core. I bought a heater core, thinking “one part, I got this”. Then I researched it. Said oh HELLLLLL no and it sat in my bedroom for the next 2.5 years. When I finally sold the Jeep and bought a civic, I gave it to the guy and said good luck!

Last edited:

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Robin Haselden you are clearly a master southerner. I have all the respect in the world!
I wouldn't do this for just anybody... she's a good friend, we've known each other for 13 years or something. And, I'm stuck. This metal cross brace had some bolts I cant see somewhere... to the YouTubes!

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't do this for just anybody... she's a good friend, we've known each other for 13 years or something. And, I'm stuck. This metal cross brace had some bolts I cant see somewhere... to the YouTubes!
It looks like it might be connected all down the side (if you’re talking about the one on the passenger side). Maybe under the plastic door jamb? In the corner as well but I think you already got that one, hard to tell in the pic.

for those of you that have never had the pleasure of doing this..there is ALWAYS another bolt. In a place that will guarantee split knuckles!

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like it might be connected all down the side (if you’re talking about the one on the passenger side). Maybe under the plastic door jamb? In the corner as well but I think you already got that one, hard to tell in the pic.

for those of you that have never had the pleasure of doing this..there is ALWAYS another bolt. In a place that will guarantee split knuckles!
Already skint my wrist, why not a knuckle to match...

20191209_144118.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back