• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New - Avast Marine Mutiny Ozone Reactor v2

TriggerFan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new / unused Avast Marine Mutiny Ozone Reactor v2 + CR5 Carbon Postfilter for Mutiny Ozone Reactor + Ozotech Poseidon 200 Black Edition Ozone Generator. Ready to plug and use. A total of four carbon packs that will last you 8 months!

What's Included

Comes with Ozone reactor, HDPE media, air pump, recirculating pump, CR5 carbon reactor and four carbon packs for 8 months of operation, Ozotech Poseidon 200 Black Edition Ozone generator and Tetra feed pump.

4 feet of tubing for reactor hook up plus flow control valves are included, all ozone safe tubing for water connections is included.

Ozone safe air tubing plus high quality ozone safe check valve are included with the ozone generator. If you are using your own generator you will want to plan for connection to a 3/16" barb at the pump.

Price: $700 Shipped to your door (Continental USA)

209770_ozotech_poseidon-a.jpg 209770_ozotech_poseidon-c.jpg 209770_ozotech_poseidon-e.jpg CR5_grande.jpg j2_grande.jpg j3_grande.jpg j4_grande.jpg mutiny2.0_grande.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back