Brand new G5 XR 30s blue don’t work!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
J

Jonathan Iu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I ask a favor please? I know you are frustrated. Fully understand. I'm not even the vendor but apologize that you are in the situation you are in and feeling a bit helpless. However, if you could take a step back and look at the current situation in the U.S. not to mention world, well, delays are expected. I don't think you are helping anyone other than maybe blowing off some steam and venting.

Just take a step back, look around, and count to 10. I know you are caught up before and now in the middle of a pandemic but I don't think the above comment is helping you. I'm sure it will be taken care of. Hang tight and have a bit of extra patience during these difficult times.
Lol. Tell me where it isn’t difficult?! Patience I paid $800 for a led light from a premium manufacturer. I shouldn’t have to spend 6 hours on a defective product. Btw where I’m from it’s been difficult for the past 3 months !

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am surprised with the mobius issues honestly. Eco and AI being the same company you would think they would of used the ai soft ware and tweaked it for the G5's. Now the AI app is not perfect but my 3 lights and 2 nero's are working perfectly via the app. The only issue I ever have is when I adjust the light percentages if I spend too much time moving the slider it will crash but it saves where it crashes. I hope they get it smoothed out soon but it just seems like they had a great template already

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am surprised with the mobius issues honestly. Eco and AI being the same company you would think they would of used the ai soft ware and tweaked it for the G5's. Now the AI app is not perfect but my 3 lights and 2 nero's are working perfectly via the app. The only issue I ever have is when I adjust the light percentages if I spend too much time moving the slider it will crash but it saves where it crashes. I hope they get it smoothed out soon but it just seems like they had a great template already
I don't know why they couldn't have it work with both the ReefLink and the new Mobius App.

U

User1

View Badges
Lol. Tell me where it isn’t difficult?! Patience I paid $800 for a led light from a premium manufacturer. I shouldn’t have to spend 6 hours on a defective product. Btw where I’m from it’s been difficult for the past 3 months !

If you think you are going to get service, anywhere, today, you have bigger issues is all I'm saying. Things are grinding to a halt and you are worried about a light replacement? Cut them some slack.

Again, I'm not in your boots. However, I can feel the frustration. Just trying to put it into perspective not that it sounds like you care. Hope it works out for you.

Edit: Also note they had issues before with the Vectra pumps. Do some searches to see what I"m talking about that included a redesign. They stood by their product and took care of the problem. In some cases going above and beyond when people had issues outside the warranty. I'm pretty sure they will do you right.

OP
OP
J

Jonathan Iu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only concern with the Orphek is that it doesn’t produce enough par for SPS across my tank. Orphek have better customer service

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back