• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Red Sea Reefer 750 XXL Aquarium and Sump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikosyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a brand new, untouched Red Sea Reefer 750 XXL with sump and all connections, only missing the stand. Everything is still in the shipping crate and has been untouched/never filled with water or even removed from the crate. 3k, local pickup only. Albany, New York.

shaner014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a brand new, untouched Red Sea Reefer 750 XXL with sump and all connections, only missing the stand. Everything is still in the shipping crate and has been untouched/never filled with water or even removed from the crate. 3k, local pickup only. Albany, New York.

Does Red Sea sell the stand a la carte?

Is all the plumbing new and unused as well?

Where is the stand? Lol!

OP
OP
T

Tikosyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the plumbing is unused as well, nothing has been touched. The stand is with another Red Sea reefer 750 that I have set up. This tank was meant to be a replacement for the 750 that I currently own that I had an issue with, but was then able to resolve on my own after the replacement was shipped out but before it arrived.

I now have this extra aquarium and sump that I am looking to sell without the stand because I am using it. You can buy a stand for all red sea reefer models here: https://www.fishtanksdirect.com/reefer-750-parts.aspx

shaner014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the plumbing is unused as well, nothing has been touched. The stand is with another Red Sea reefer 750 that I have set up. This tank was meant to be a replacement for the 750 that I currently own that I had an issue with, but was then able to resolve on my own after the replacement was shipped out but before it arrived.

I now have this extra aquarium and sump that I am looking to sell without the stand because I am using it. You can buy a stand for all red sea reefer models here: https://www.fishtanksdirect.com/reefer-750-parts.aspx

That site leaves a bit to be desired on the description of what’s needed. Do you know if the “internal parts” plus the “door and side pack” need to be purchased?

If it’s both, then I think I’d be better off going retail, no?

OP
OP
T

Tikosyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually just checked and there are no plumbing parts or sump, my apologies. I will have to re-post this. Mods can you please delete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back