Brand New Reefer

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you
Yes ... yes you are.... just a little older than my kids. That's OK ... who doesn't love kids?
Good luck on the journey!!!
Goat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

RAP

tbrown3589

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey everyone. I'm John from Long Island and I've been keeping fish since I was a kid. Oh. I'm 24. Probably still a kid to some of you. Haha. I am just getting into the saltwater side of fish keeping and I'm setting up my own reef tank and I'm looking forward to the challenge that is reefing!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! FW has challenges, but reef tanks have their own challenges. Get ready to have fun (and be frustrated to no end) and eventually have a beautiful tank that your wife will complain you spend too much time looking at and messing with. This is a great place to find information and ask questions when those frustrations rise for sure!

BRS
OP
hiClouds

hiClouds

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! FW has challenges, but reef tanks have their own challenges. Get ready to have fun (and be frustrated to no end) and eventually have a beautiful tank that your wife will complain you spend too much time looking at and messing with. This is a great place to find information and ask questions when those frustrations rise for sure!
Haha. I can totally relate already.

Zoanthids

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 161 41.6%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 35 9.0%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 168 43.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 3.4%
Top Shelf Aquatics