• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TMC Pro Clear Ultima 55 Watt UV Sterilizer (Brand New)

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brand New $300 shipped.
I have an extra one and never used it. From my research, TMC UV Sterilizers have one of the highest efficiency and dwell-time for killing parasites and sterilizing your water.

You can purchase future bulb replacements from here https://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/TMCUVSterilizer.html
Pro Clear Utima 55.png

TMC Pro Clear Ultima 55 Watt UV Sterilizer is a high effective, dwell-time sterilizer for fresh and saltwater tanks and ponds. Inside the unit is an ultraviolet tube sealed inside a quartz sleeve. As water is pumped through the unit the ultraviolet light sterilizes leaving the water crystal clear.

TMC Pro Clear Ultima is designed to be attached horizontally to a vertical surface, using the brackets provided, and the rotating, removable hosetails allow the unit to be connected to flexible or rigid pipework in any direction.

Easy access to working parts makes maintenance easy and quick.

Supplied with two stage 45 degree hosetails which take 38mm and 40mm flexible hose. No gluing required. Rigid 32mm pipe can be attached directly inside the hosetail using a suitable solvent cement.

Features:
  • Rated maximum flow rate of 4750 Gallons per hour (500 gph recommend for high dwell time)
  • 45 degree rotating hosetails allow easy installation of pipework in any orientation
  • Surface or wall mountable and supplied with a wall mounting kit
  • Removable hosetails to quickly disconnect pipework for maintenance
  • Transparent end caps making it easy to see if the UV lamp is working
  • All wires concealed in ergonomically designed sleek casing
  • UV bulb included
Recommended Vinyl Tubing Size: 1.25" or 1.5" ID (Inner Diameter)

Dimensions: 36.6" x 4.7" x 11"

Pump not included

Last edited:
OP
OP
ACF930

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Available if you're looking for a good UV that will kill parasites and bacteria.

Back