Brand new to the hobby is this a good list for my 125-litre tank?

KingAh123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I'm brand new to this site and the hobby.
I bought my first 125-litre aquarium a month ago, and have tried to plan out what livestock I want in the tank.
So I have made a list of was wondering what you think so far if there's something you would suggest or criticize. :)
The List:
Blue Sapphire Damsel 1
Ocellaris Clownfish 2
Longnose Hawkfish 1
Yellow watchman gobi 1
Pistol shrimp 1
Royal Gramma 1
Skunk cleaner shrimp 1
Peppermint Shrimp 1
Blue leg hermit crab x amount
Nassarius snail x amount
Turbo snail x amount
Cerithium snail x amount

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are glad you're here!

1a-Welcome Aboard.gif

Upvote 0

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I bought my first 125-litre aquarium a month ago, and have tried to plan out what livestock I want in the tank.
So I have made a list of was wondering what you think so far if there's something you would suggest or criticize. :)
The List:
Blue Sapphire Damsel 1
Ocellaris Clownfish 2
Longnose Hawkfish 1
Yellow watchman gobi 1
Pistol shrimp 1
Royal Gramma 1
Skunk cleaner shrimp 1
Peppermint Shrimp 1
Nassarius snail x amount
Turbo snail x amount
Cerithium snail x amount

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
The List:
Blue Sapphire Damsel 1
Ocellaris Clownfish 2
Longnose Hawkfish 1
Yellow watchman gobi 1
Pistol shrimp 1
Royal Gramma 1
Skunk cleaner shrimp 1
Peppermint Shrimp 1
Nassarius snail x amount
Turbo snail x amount
Cerithium snail x amount

Welcome! Glad you joined. Personally love your list and would do that hawkfish and those shrimp, but get small hawkfish and large shrimp... IF the shrimp go missing, likely blame hawkfish but they are so much personality that I'd do that combo

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
KingAh123

KingAh123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Personally love your list and would do that hawkfish and those shrimp, but get small hawkfish and large shrimp... IF the shrimp go missing, likely blame hawkfish but they are so much personality that I'd do that combo

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Will do. :)
I'm adding the shrimp and the clowns first before the hawkfish.
I love hawkfish because of their personality too plus the longnose look a little like a swordfish to me which is what drew me to research them and then decide to add them to the list. :)

Upvote 0
Back