Breakdown of Freshwater Aquariums

Treebeard_48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

Due to the potential of having to move I'm in the process of breaking down some of my tanks in hopes to make the move manageable. However, I have a 70 gallon and 10 gallon freshwater aquariums with plants, wood, and fish that all need to be re-located. I am interested in attempting to sell some of this as I have some harder to acquire plants and fish (worth at least a couple hundred alone). Does anyone know of a place similar to this site that I would be able to post them for re-sale?

Thanks!

Phil D.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check with your LFS and see if they can help you out. Mine has a program to sell stuff on commission.

OP
OP
T

Treebeard_48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check with your LFS and see if they can help you out. Mine has a program to sell stuff on commission.
I'll definitely check. However there's only one LFS near me that does freshwater and I don't think they have a policy like that. That's why I was hoping for something more reliable.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do a search on Facebook.
For some reason I received an email from FB regarding some groups, one was saltwater buy/sale. I looked into and found quit a few, some included freshwater and saltwater, I believe there was a freshwater only that also popped up when I looked into it.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were closer to West Palm Beach area; there’s a LFS who is setting up a freshwater section, particularly planted.
The guy knows what he doing.

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aquarium Shop
1811 Bomar Dr
North palm beach, FL 33408
United States
(561) 855-6044 (Andy)

When I was in the other day he still didn’t have water in the freshwater displays, I didn’t ask where he was at with them.

OP
OP
T

Treebeard_48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bunch of plants and driftwood and some rainbows as well as several tanks. I can take pictures if you're interested

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok yeah the only tank that i have that not fully stocked is my shrimp tank

Back