BREAKING NEWS! We Have Officially Eradicated AEFW's With A 100% Reef Safe IN TANK Treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
well-were-waiting-gif-1.gif

dz6t

View Badges
Reaction score
Despite supplements do not go through FDA approval process, the manufactures take full responsibility for any harm caused by their products. And most supplements are snake oils.

Trevor40

View Badges
Reaction score
Following. They have destroyed my tank in the past. This would be a miracle to have a AEFW killer that is tank safe.

ReefInskeep

View Badges
Reaction score
Have we reached the pinnacle of reef defense?! Bottled artificially intelligent nano-bots with wee little laser guns & a terminator-esque operating system? Once introduced into a reef tank, they take the shape of flatworms to blend in and eliminate them all with unbridled fury.

Once all flatworms & their spawn have been eliminated, the reef nano-bots then become predatory submarines capable of zapping off any ich or parasites present. Eventually, once the reef is secure, they’re all left with existential crises regarding the purpose of life. Some may take up knitting (or develop a drinking problem, if tank is vodka-dosed) while others may develop rewarding relationships with copepods & find fulfillment and purpose in a simple, mundane family life.

If I’m right, this had better be less than $20 a bottle, have immaculate packaging & instructions, and be reviewed by NASA scientists, or half of us will still complain...

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
It’s funny the way we are conditioned these days for immediate gratification. I opened this thread a few days ago with excitement but now my overall reaction to this thread is negative. Kind of like click bait.

Anyway, best of luck with the product when and if it launches.

Nopy117

View Badges
Reaction score
It’s funny the way we are conditioned these days for immediate gratification. I opened this thread a few days ago with excitement but now my overall reaction to this thread is negative. Kind of like click bait.

Anyway, best of luck with the product when and if it launches.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and since zero evidence or info is provided, its no wonder people are upset.
The hobby has already been tainted by "Ich cure" type products where they all claim a tall tale with zero effectiveness, people are sick of being led on.
With that being said, Vibrant cleaner has its track record, hopefully "AEFW Cleaner" will follow suit.

NikoO

View Badges
Reaction score
Following

NO NEED TO HYPE THIS @UWC
You will sell plenty of bottles, we need some kind of release date or info about the product.

Like somone said earlier, certain things (that work) dont need hype like a cure for cancer.

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Wasn’t trying to hype it, just excited for what’s to come for the reefing community :)

We will be releasing the dip in a week or so and the in tank AEFW treatment in about two weeks.

We have been contacted by quite a few people who are at their wits end with AEFW’s. So a few people have product on the way to them. So, by the time we actually release it, there will be some sps enthusiasts with first hand experience with how well it works :)

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We will make a official post once we launch. The AEFW treatment is specific to just that.

The dip on the other hand, is a all around dip for all corals. Pests jump off the corals very quickly and it is incredibly effective, It’s amazing how fast pests start jumping ship once submerged. It’s completely harmless to corals and humans, clear in color and no need for a ton of rinsing, like there is with Bayer.

Heibel

View Badges
Reaction score
Very Very Impressive, looking forward to seeing what the guys that have it on the way to them talk about it. Please get them to post in here for us to see.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back