BREAKING NEWS! We Have Officially Eradicated AEFW's With A 100% Reef Safe IN TANK Treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi @UWC , this is my order number 4NY61927NL785550S
And receive number 5157dbe1-f2a2-457c-bcd7-d0473d5effe0

Thank you :)

I confirm the product works at least for me well. Although i did very thorough quarantine , aefw still get into my tank. I imported 3 bottle and dose it with the instruction on bottle on september. It wipe all clean after the treatment and all eggs and bite mark gone. No aefw found since then. Thumbs up! No adverse effect except slight algae grown due to skimmer cup off.

Awesome :)

SGREEFER310

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Woommp woooooomp woooooooomp after my full treatment bam aefw eggs and found one aefw on my rainbow granulosa. What a waste.
9483fdb1bafff328b3bf810c767886be.jpg

8c14dd8d22fe95d683d50d695b5d1eb2.jpg

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Sounds like anyone who bought Vibrant or Purge then is your paid Beta tester. Always nice to have your customers foot the bill for your R&D. I mean, the idea that "all tanks are different and there are so many variable" is just not true. Dozens of reef keeping products including supplements and medications that exist out there, that work when the instructions are followed and dosed according to tank volume, are evidence of that being a fallacy. I can't imagine Seachem or Salifert coming out with a product like that.

I hate to say it but all products have this issue dude. Red Sea coral colors did wonders for me but for every 1 of me there is someone who will say it did nothing but pollute their tank.

Acro power is the same way, it's about 50/50 of people saying it did wonders and people who said it's worthless snake oil. Same with Zeo products, same with Nopox, api X, purple up, etc....

Don't act like every product sitting on the shelf at BRS has gone through massive R&D before it was avail to the public. If you look at the Zeovit forums they are STILL figuring out proper doses tailored to specific tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Week 4 final dose tonight will do double dose since it will be left over so double at the start double on the last, wayyyyyy better colors they are back and finally some encrustation it’s been a while I since I seen any of that...

No worms or eggs so far I think there was something else bothering my torch because after the 1st treatment it finally started expanding it is now back to normal completely from almost 2 months of no extension, lost 3 of the 8-9 heads but back to normal as well don’t know if purge was it but I haven’t done anything else since.

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
They just contacted me and im getting a new batch soon. Thanks again UWC.

Very welcome :)

Week 4 final dose tonight will do double dose since it will be left over so double at the start double on the last, wayyyyyy better colors they are back and finally some encrustation it’s been a while I since I seen any of that...

No worms or eggs so far I think there was something else bothering my torch because after the 1st treatment it finally started expanding it is now back to normal completely from almost 2 months of no extension, lost 3 of the 8-9 heads but back to normal as well don’t know if purge was it but I haven’t done anything else since.

Awesome to hear :)

jason142

View Badges
Reaction score
@UWC, Started dosing again on the 5th with 22oz. Dosed 11oz again on Sunday after a 20g water change. Basted my sps today and was still getting worms ranging in size from small to large and was still seeing some eggs on frag plugs and around the base of some sps. I am having some sps lose this time around where as the first time I didn't have any. I am going to continue the dosing regimen but am considering increasing the dose amount to 16oz and going to a total of 5 doses instead of 4 since I still have 3 full bottles left.

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yes, would baste daily to keep track of the worms as they hatch and die off. This also gets them out of their “comfort zone”. No need to up the dose, but would extend the treatment if needed depending on when those eggs hatch :)

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I hate to say it but all products have this issue dude. Red Sea coral colors did wonders for me but for every 1 of me there is someone who will say it did nothing but pollute their tank.

Acro power is the same way, it's about 50/50 of people saying it did wonders and people who said it's worthless snake oil. Same with Zeo products, same with Nopox, api X, purple up, etc....

Don't act like every product sitting on the shelf at BRS has gone through massive R&D before it was avail to the public. If you look at the Zeovit forums they are STILL figuring out proper doses tailored to specific tanks.

You're a debbie downer; people like you don't innovate, you don't create. You just follow the pack and complain when crap doesn't go your way.

You don't know me. Stop with your personal insults. Of your list of other products that are questionable, there are a number of them with known active ingredients that are scientifically proven to do what they are intended to do in application. So no, not all products have this issue. You are wrong.

tyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I started my treatment last night at 8:00pm, over 16 hours later my water is still brown is this normal? On my first treatment I did a double dose 26oz for 250 gallon.1 thing I notice the bottles the 16 oz only had 13 oz in them. These bottles are replacement bottles from the order I did 3 months ago for my first treatment. I did the preorder treatment 3 months ago and still found egg 3weeks after my last treatment. With the preorder bottles my water only stayed brown for 4 hours.

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The mixture is very thick and “fluffy”. If shaken up well, the bottles are full, but they only hold around 13oz of the mixture when it has settled. Shake the bottles very well before each use :)

tyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The mixture is very thick and “fluffy”. If shaken up well, the bottles are full, but they only hold around 13oz of the mixture when it has settled. Shake the bottles very well before each use :)
I did and still only got 13oz

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
All bottles are filled the same. With pneumatic piston driven machines. With the way the mixture has to be mixed while it is being bottled, it has to be spun at a very high rate of speed to not settle, which gives it a thick, fluffy appearance. When bottling, the bottles cannot hold any more liquid. Once the “fluff” settles, it compresses down.

eamike261

View Badges
Reaction score
So I started my Purge dosing last night, about 12 hours ago. I dosed 3 ounces in my JBJ30. It was cloudy at first but it's already cleared up. Sounds like that's not right... most people seem to be saying it's not cleared up that fast?

I shook the bottle very well and made sure to remove my media reactor (which had carbon), turn off my skimmer, and removed my filter floss.

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Every tank is different. Some clear up in 2-4 hours and some will stay cloudier much longer. Not sure why it varies so much :)

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You don't know me. Stop with your personal insults. Of your list other products that are questionable, there are a number of them with known active ingredients that are scientifically proven to do what they are intended to do in application. So no, not all products have this issue. You are wrong.

Easy buddy it’s just reefing lol

tyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My acros are starting to STN after the treatment I did on Tuesday I’m going to stop the treatment what a waste of money

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back