BREAKING NEWS! We Have Officially Eradicated AEFW's With A 100% Reef Safe IN TANK Treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
You’d be pretty amazed. It’s fun watching the dead flatworms flying around in the current once dosed.

Can't we just see a picture of that? Surely you must have a picture. #showthehaters

Last edited:

Reef Able

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow if this is true it will be a game changer for us ALN (Acro Loving Nerds ;))...Cant Wait...Have you done a case study of your experiment video filming it. Would be great to see a YouTube Vid on it...

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yes, we will be releasing a lot of info once we launch the official thread. There’s going to be nothing to hate on once the doubters see how well it works. We have had a ton of inquiries and there is a lot of product going out already so there will be plenty of people who can testify to how affective it is :)

dz6t

View Badges
Reaction score
Just want to make sure it is not a potassium based chemical. Do you guys find out which biological pathway the new AEFW treatment targets?

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
AEFW are a thing of the past...BLACK Bugs....Nough Said...anyhow congrats to your company...following this one for sure!!!

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Are we talking years? months? weeks? from an announcement and/or official thread? I’m so intrigued by this was hoping that a cure for flatworms would happen in my lifetime in this hobby !!

Slicktop

View Badges
Reaction score
Cant wait, always worried about Flatworms. Any idea on self life? I will use the dip. I had them in a previous tank and it was terrible. I feel sure you need to stock up, because the next thing I think you will see is out of stock due to everyone buying this product.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Are we talking years? months? weeks? from an announcement and/or official thread? I’m so intrigued by this was hoping that a cure for flatworms would happen in my lifetime in this hobby !!
Weeks.

Mine shipped Monday, I'll be sure to post a review and all that asap.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
May I ask where did you get it from ? Or are you one of the reefers that UWC said that they already sent it to ?
UWC sent it to me. I asked, as i was about to undertake the horrible task of weekly dips on 60+ frags / small colonies.

I asked, because if this works, I get to save about 4 hours of time every weekend lol.

They told me the full release is coming SOON. So everyone chill out. I won't say when, that's their business... But soon.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
May I ask where did you get it from ? Or are you one of the reefers that UWC said that they already sent it to ?
They haven't officially released it yet. It's just been shipped to a few people to try. If I get a bottle, I'll post a review as well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back