• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Breakout box for Apex Controller with LED Illuminated Buttons and External Switch connections

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a custom designed breakout box designed to work with the Neptune Apex aquarium controllers. It contains three illuminated momentary switches, a toggle kill switch, and two external switch inputs (for use with float switches). Included is the breakout box, Y-power cable, mounting hardware, mounting template and instructions with example programming. I/0 Cable length is ~2.5 ft by default but can be configured up to 5.5 ft by request for a slight upcharge.

Price is $120 plus $7.50 shipping in the USA.

This is my personal unit attached to a PM2 (not included). The left toggle switch lights up only when in the ON position. The other three buttons are always on.
IMG_9753.jpg

Pictures of device and what is included.
IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

il_1588xN.1821495433_2z2w.jpg

OP
OP
Gotfrogs

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I updated the price to include the shipping charges. The box is $120 and shipping is $7.50 for a total of $127.50 shipped in the USA.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I needed such a Box I would get one to compiment my Sump Room High Tech look.

Very nice design, and I love your choice of Colors, and illuminated buttons.

Curious. The Top button is On/Off flow, Next is Power, what is 3rd? Feed?

OP
OP
Gotfrogs

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the round push buttons are non latching, they just trigger an event. You can program them to turn something on for a set duration. You can program them for anything you want. I have mine set to turn on feed mode, start my auto-top-odd and to turn on a light on my sump.

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the round push buttons are non latching, they just trigger an event. You can program them to turn something on for a set duration. You can program them for anything you want. I have mine set to turn on feed mode, start my auto-top-odd and to turn on a light on my sump.
I get it, those symbols are just generic and your breakout box is just a Switch to the Apex IO breakout.
I was just curious what the 3rd symbol meant to you.
Again, the way they light orange up is nice. I do a lot of DIY and am always looking for cool switches.
Been using the kind from from Video Games (Old Kind), and love pushing those to bring back memories of playing Pacman, Donkey Kong, etc. (But they are big)

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Curious, where did you source the momentary switches with the water and shrimp icon? I can find the power icon all day long, but can't find anything other than a horn or fire missile. :p Did you make those yourself?

OP
OP
Gotfrogs

Gotfrogs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had them custom made and sell them. Just search on Etsy. The account is GotfrogsDesign.

Back