OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad you, your wife, your son and Bailey are doing good.
I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Now that I've said hello and read the entire 176 pages of this thread, I feel that I can now contribute and continue to follow.

Thanks @Brew12 .
People can contribute any time, but glad to have you along for the ride. I've done my best to document everything, good and bad, along with my reasoning for making the changes I have. Throw in some humor, vacations and a little cooking, and you have my build thread.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now to find a spam pic, brb!

DSC_0064 (1024x795).jpg

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who follow my build thread, I had used Chroma by Underwater Creations for quite a few months when I first set up this tank. I noticed some improvements in my zoas and LPS but never really saw anything with my SPS. Of course, my nutrients were all over the board and my tank was far from stable.
Fast forward to today, and I just set up to start using it again. I'll be dosing 7ml per day and am excited to see if I have any improvement in color over the next 2 or 3 months.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who have asked if I'm ok since I haven't been active....

Last Friday, after 14 years of marriage, my wife and I have decided that it is time to separate. While we both still have very strong feelings for each other and have worked hard at trying to make it work, we have come to accept that it just isn't meant to be. It has been a tough week emotionally but this divorce should be extremely amicable.

I can assure you that I will be fine even though I recognize there will be some tough days ahead. Expect me to be in and out for the next few weeks as we continue to work at trying to untwine our lives together so we can begin to live them apart.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who have asked if I'm ok since I haven't been active....

Last Friday, after 14 years of marriage, my wife and I have decided that it is time to separate. While we both still have very strong feelings for each other and have worked hard at trying to make it work, we have come to accept that it just isn't meant to be. It has been a tough week emotionally but this divorce should be extremely amicable.

I can assure you that I will be fine even though I recognize there will be some tough days ahead. Expect me to be in and out for the next few weeks as we continue to work at trying to untwine our lives together so we can begin to live them apart.

Hugs and good vibes your way, Steve.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a former divorce’ who found his wife cheating on him I know somewhat the feeling u are having right now
No one can tell you what u should do to feel better. I used to get angry about that. Like u don’t know what I feel leave me alone.
But When you are ready emotionally to let it go and just say it is what it is or f it I deserve to be happy the pain you are feeling (if u are feeling it )does subside and eventually when you look back the pain is gone and you do realize that it was probably the best thing that could have happened.
Right now while ur in it it may not seem that way but in the end when your out of it it might just be the best thing that could have happened like it was for me. You can’t make someone else change their mind no matter how hard you try.
If you ever want to talk or are lonely and need something to take your mind off of it just PM me Im here for ya if u need it.

Take care of yourself and just know whether it’s on here or your friends at home we are all here for you so don’t feel like your a burden on us and hit us up if you need anything

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that @Brew12
FWIW I'm divorced and have a great relationship with my ex, it can definitely be done, wish you both the best.
And to piggyback on what everyone else has said if you need someone to unload on with no judgement I'm here and will listen to you if you need someone.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone.

Sorry to hear that @Brew12
FWIW I'm divorced and have a great relationship with my ex, it can definitely be done, wish you both the best.
And to piggyback on what everyone else has said if you need someone to unload on with no judgement I'm here and will listen to you if you need someone.

I think we are going to have a great relationship. It's taken some time but we are both at peace with this decision. We regret we couldn't make it work but it helps that we never intentionally hurt each other.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back