Brew's 187g slice of the ocean

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely snowmobile. I used to have 2 of them when I lived in New York. Sold them because I figured they wouldn't get much use in Alabama.
Plattsburgh is heaven on snow.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely snowmobile. I used to have 2 of them when I lived in New York. Sold them because I figured they wouldn't get much use in Alabama.
And your brother snowmobile too right? That would make me want to move there too!

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And your brother snowmobile too right? That would make me want to move there too!
Nope, he never has. He got married and started a family younger than I did. He did have a jet ski at one point but he sold that before he got married.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who was the snow mobiler then?
I owned 2 of them. One was set up for forest trails/deep powder and the other was set up for ice. Riding a big fast sled through a forest will absolutely wear you out so a smaller, lighter sled is ideal. If you are running on frozen lakes, the thrill of doing 100+mph at night across the snow is amazing.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I owned 2 of them. One was set up for forest trails/deep powder and the other was set up for ice. Riding a big fast sled through a forest will absolutely wear you out so a smaller, lighter sled is ideal. If you are running on frozen lakes, the thrill of doing 100+mph at night across the snow is amazing.
Sigh...I wanna go...

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long track studded mountain rides are where its at.

U

User1

View Badges
Long track studded mountain rides are where its at.

Sort of funny how people find ways to go fast in the craziest of places. Ice, snow, dirt, sand, and pavement - all sorts of ways to get the trill in a "somewhat" safer place away from the public. Me, I would take the Mustang out to closed HPED track events. Sears Point and Thunder Hill more common since they are closer. Only requirement of my better half is that I was willing, and able, to walk away. Both physically and financially should I do something stupid.

Now I'm considering buying a used Raptor so I can go off roading outside Bishop, Ca. Coyote Flats has a been a place I wanted to go camping or at least spend a day trip on for a while. 11 - 14K elevation and an amazing view. On my bucket list - and something that is possible. Heck, I could also just put a bit of money into my 2007 Toyota Sequoia and save me a bunch of money...

Fun though. Never rode a snow mobile but a good friend of mine used to go up to Truckee all the time and do that.

Dj City

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all...

Hey @Brew12 , I see things have moved along since I last posted. A lot has changed, a lot has stayed the same (Too Much Growth).
There are worse problems to have.

I truly hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
Reef tanks are a GREAT way to kill time and a have a tranquil and serene mind. That is unless you are dealing with actual problems in the tank.

Take care...

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had Raptors for the boys. I can not find a picture of them right now but here is a picture of the old Honda we got as an extra machine but my middle son loved it so it became his.
D2269A59-1CBD-4CA5-A0E9-E1C17DD8CD16.jpeg

“Bessy”

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet looking growth!! Very envious right now :)
Thanks! I'm pretty proud of where it is at for a tank that is only 2.5 years old.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back