Brightwell Newphos and NeoNitro used together ?

Ober_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working to bring my nitrates and phosphates up to battle Dino and I am using neonitro and neophos from brightwell. Reading the bottles it looks like they both support the reduction of the other. Just wondering if these are in fact meant to be used together or separately. Any advice is appreciated !

OP
OP
Ober_Reef

Ober_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are fine to use together. I used them concurrently for a while until I started making my own solutions.
Thank for your response, this is day three of NeoNitro and almost a week of Neophos. My nitrates just won’t move over zero. I’m hoping it just takes a little time.

InvaderJim

Chillin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank for your response, this is day three of NeoNitro and almost a week of Neophos. My nitrates just won’t move over zero. I’m hoping it just takes a little time.
It does take some time. It took forever for me to finally get a reading on my phosphates. You can always up the dosage on the nitrates to see results faster. For me I would dose, and after a day or two if I didn't see anything I would up the dosage for the next time.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back