Brightwell purit carbon. Who uses it?

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s that basically just high grade carbon and cuprisorb that eliminate copper? If so, looks pretty expensive.

my tanks are having some issues and have seen some used it with some great results due to unknown reason why the tank wasn’t so hot.

Is this another snake oil type of deal or what?

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finding the reason your tank isn't doing so well would be my first go to. Money spent on an ICP may yield better results than blindly trying products :)
No offense but is easy said than done. I did Icp tests in the past nothing shown significant off, so what do you but not looking for something else.

AJsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No offense but is easy said than done. I did Icp tests in the past nothing shown significant off, so what do you but not looking for something else.
Still not following this logic. If nothing is elevated on an ICP what is the expected result? Further, when was “in the past” vs the issues you’re currently seeing. What are the issues you’re seeing?

Definitely have to be methodical and act with clear intent or you risk making negative changes imo.

What issues is your tank having?

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still not following this logic. If nothing is elevated on an ICP what is the expected result? Further, when was “in the past” vs the issues you’re currently seeing. What are the issues you’re seeing?

Definitely have to be methodical and act with clear intent or you risk making negative changes imo.

What issues is your tank having?
Euphyllias closed up, lps not fully open, candy cane slowly dying and sps stn.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back