Bristle worm?

kryan13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a bristle worm? He usually lives in a rock but today was on the sand. He doesn’t act like bristle worms are supposed to (ie…comes out at night, etc) as he literally pops out of the rock to eat at feeding time and feeds along with my fish and crabs ‍♀️ I wouldn’t need a trap to catch him as he literally comes out to eat at the same time every day. Should I? Do I leave him? I’d like to add coral to my tank and don’t want anything in there that could hurt it.
thanks!

42F4538C-CDA4-4A91-91DA-D74332B6587F.jpeg

OP
OP
K

kryan13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a bristle worm. I find people freak out to much about them. Part of the clean up crew. I got a few of them in my rockwork. They never touched any of my corals.
Great. Thank you. It doesn’t bother me. I just find it so odd that my CUC all think they’re the main inhabitants of my tank and come out at feeding time. Like…be cool guys!

Kmst80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. Thank you. It doesn’t bother me. I just find it so odd that my CUC all think they’re the main inhabitants of my tank and come out at feeding time. Like…be cool guys!I

I love all the different critters that came with my live rock. Only found out the other day after more than 6 month i got a mantis shrimp, not sure if i am going to keep him yet.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back