Bristle Worms, the thick ones.

Taiyaki.Visuals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hate sticking my hands in the tank to clean since I always get pricked by these guys. So I've noticed I have the really thin bristle worms and these thick ones. Are they the same? Or are they actually different? The skinny ones look exactly like the ones in the video and the thicker ones match that of the otherside.

I was looking them up on youtube and they call these fireworms?

Last edited:

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I notice the fire worms have the big double bristles and are mostle all red. You can see their red eyes and small mouths. The bristles are so small their skin is translucent enough to make out the back half being blue under the skin.
D

OP
OP
Taiyaki.Visuals

Taiyaki.Visuals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I notice the fire worms have the big double bristles and are mostle all red. You can see their red eyes and small mouths. The bristles are so small their skin is translucent enough to make out the back half being blue under the skin.
D
I gotta take a closer look now, I never noticed the eyes on these guys. I'm used to seeing the skinny varients where the pink goes to brown in the body.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really hate sticking my hands in the tank to clean since I always get pricked by these guys. So I've noticed I have the really thin bristle worms and these thick ones. Are they the same? Or are they actually different? The skinny ones look exactly like the ones in the video and the thicker ones match that of the otherside.

I was looking them up on youtube and they call these fireworms?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back