Brit’s 90g Adventure

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi friends!
I’m starting this build thread to document the progress of my newest little ocean that is being added to my office at our shop. My husband & I own an HVAC business two blocks from our house, so we basically live there too. :) I’ve had a lot of the equipment for a while now and am finally getting everything set up.
My tank is a 90g Marineland Corner-Flo (48”x18”x24”) with a custom stand & a 25g sump. Ill list all the other equipment in a later post. My nephew previously owned this system & handed most of it down to me after the original tank cracked and he upgraded to a 230g system.
I have 4 nano reefs currently - a 13.5G Evo, 20g JBJ nano-RL, 28g NanoCube & a 32.5G Flex. All of them are doing well but I’m itching to rearrange & excited to scape the 90.
I have some ideas of what I’d like to do for the aquascape but I also don’t want to accidentally limit myself on space. I was originally hoping to do a CaribSea Reef Tree in addition to other live rock but now I’m not sure. I love Gonioporas and Alveoporas, so I know I want to make a space for a garden in this tank.
Not exactly sure what I want to do for fish stocking. I have a Yellow Coris Wrasse that I need to graduate into this tank at some point. I would also like to move Pixy Hawkfish (who has the Flex all to himself after killing all of his tank mates) but he will be the very last fish to move so that everyone has time to establish themselves.
Would love to hear any suggestions on the scape or stocking!
Until my next update - Happy Reefing!

092B693C-3AB0-4EF0-83E8-1D5D3E985834.jpeg 4ED991C0-7DD0-4A65-8318-63875C1E39A3.jpeg D5548EDF-D3FF-447B-8CDD-A776259FBDBD.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back