Broken Heart Building of a shop

Hoang Han

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I’m Hoang Han some of you may have bought a coral from me here on R2R at one point or not. I been going through a nasty divorce battle that’s taken so much from me mentally and emotionally not to mention financially. I never thought I would come home one day with out warning and my world would be upside down. My wife,kids,the cat gone house on market If my tanks were on wheels I think it would be gone too.

Some what of a budget left I decided to open a shop to be able to stay near my kids and have flexible hours to spend with them now that our living situation changed . Which in the past working in Aerospace mfg 12hrs a day some even 18Hr 6 day a week can take a toll on your family life.

To keep my mind at sane I always turn to the one thing that keeps me calm and at ease this great hobby reefing. And what better time to write about it then the holidays as I’m adapting to my new life trying to keep my emotions at bay so excuse me if I make any typos.

I will be a more by appointment type for walk ins since I’m gear towards Aqua culturing while maintaining my e-commerce platform . And also where budget permits as this was a last min decision.This is what I got done so far and you guys/gals can follow me to a 100 percent completion over the next days, weeks.

Name: Addictive Coral Coloration
Website AddictiveCoralColoration.com (Updating)daily
Licensed Aquaculture and all tax
The location will have a 3 phase quarantine system, processing tanks and grow out tanks.

F5E80030-F714-4F04-B94C-ADE3EFB87700.jpeg

BBFBE04C-5EBA-46BB-8617-0E187ABA5A80.jpeg
597C496B-9740-4455-800A-DA7F83ACA82E.jpeg
DF6F2114-AE46-4213-813B-E0089D4C0A66.jpeg
19F4F04C-D1D2-4C61-8541-1A6BFEDE09BF.jpeg
One section of shop currently is complete this will be the quarantine and processing area. I will update this post as work progresses until complete. She not fancy but Currently in operation solely one man operation at the moment from ground up. Happy Holidays everyone.

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry to hear you are going through all this. But chin up buddy, everything happens for a reason and I am sure you will be back in shape in no time! I can't wait to see you succeed with your shop my friend :)

Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing it with us, happy thanksgiving friend! :)

OP
OP
Hoang Han

Hoang Han

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry to hear you are going through all this. But chin up buddy, everything happens for a reason and I am sure you will be back in shape in no time! I can't wait to see you succeed with your shop my friend :)

Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing it with us, happy thanksgiving friend! :)
Hey Thanks I appreciate the kind words. Yeah life deals you some rough cards. Took me two month to snap back to reality from my state of shock. At the end of the day my kid is all that matters .Everything else is materialistic. But yes I can’t wait to get the colors going on the Acroporas again. They are making the adjustments better then I expected.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back