Brook

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So not to long ago I got brook in my tank. Problem is that I have 2 clownfish in there now but there are no signs of brook still in the water. How long until they might pop up? Brook was in tank 2 months ago and fish were added 1 month ago

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So not to long ago I got brook in my tank. Problem is that I have 2 clownfish in there now but there are no signs of brook still in the water. How long until they might pop up? Brook was in tank 2 months ago and fish were added 1 month ago
No way to be able to determine that, too many variables in play. However, while adding he clowns only a month after a brooklynella infection was risky, that they haven’t come down with it for a month after that makes it unlikely that they will.
Jay

OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way to be able to determine that, too many variables in play. However, while adding he clowns only a month after a brooklynella infection was risky, that they haven’t come down with it for a month after that makes it unlikely that they will.
Jay
Risky move on my half i agree. I was just wondering since they show no symptoms and was wondering if it might be late symptoms

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back