BRS GFO & GAC 5" mini reactor with refillable cartridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these from BRS and the housing won't screw into the lid properly. It only goes on a couple of turns and is very hard to unscrew. It won't go on far enough to form a seal with the cartridge. Is there a different brand lid I could use with it that will work?

bobbravo2

Bob from Boston
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lid is a little "sticky", so I'm following along. Also cracked at the top a bit:
IMG_7144.JPG

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these from BRS and the housing won't screw into the lid properly. It only goes on a couple of turns and is very hard to unscrew. It won't go on far enough to form a seal with the cartridge. Is there a different brand lid I could use with it that will work?

They are pretty tough to match to a different top. That being said, we need to get this fixed for you. Shoot me a PM with your order number or account email and I'll help troubleshoot.

My lid is a little "sticky", so I'm following along. Also cracked at the top a bit:
IMG_7144.JPG

Shoot me a message with your order number or BRS account email and I will get this fixed. :)

OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks BRS for taking care of this! Now I have another BRS brand product, 2-part doser, that isn't working. I bought it a little over a year ago. The roller wheel isn't turning at all when plugged in. Do you want me to PM you with the order #?

OP
OP
powers2001

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks BRS for taking care of this! Now I have another BRS brand product, 2-part doser, that isn't working. I bought it a little over a year ago. The roller wheel isn't turning at all when plugged in. Do you want me to PM you with the order #?
Nevermind, something was off on my ReefKeeper.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back