• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy: 10-21-14

jmowbray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I need to place an order to BRS and thought it was time for another GB. The buy will start on the 21st of October.

For anyone new:

Here is how it works:

We need a total of 10 people signed up to make it happen. All I need is your Last Name and the e-mail address (PM'd to me) that you used to sign up with at Bulkreefsupply.com. Once we have the ten people needed I will submit the information to BRS.

The group buy will start Tuesday, Oct. 21st so I will need everybody's info before then- ASAP. The group buy will run for a week.

Remember you get the best listed price with the group buy with out having to buy in quantity. After the group buy, you are automatically upgraded (for free) to preferred member status for better pricing. Also you pay only for the stuff that you want and it is shipped to your door.

Please let me know if you have any-other questions.

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
J

jmowbray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We still need 5 more people to make this happen. I would like to send this in on the 15 or 16th this week.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back