BRS TV Investigates the New Red Sea LED 90 lights?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any update on the release the full review that was scheduled to come out today? I'm really waiting for this one!!

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is the one that came out this past Monday that just briefly goes over what was discovered during the weeklong testing. There's supposed to be a fully detailed review released today. Can't wait for that one as I'm going to be buying new lights soon and the red sea led is definitely on the short list as its pretty much plug and play from what I've read!!

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have watched first. The above link is a prelim video, some good info though.

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would the Red Sea Led fit in the Aquatic Life T5 led hybrid light fixture ? I looks comparable in size to the AI prime ?

I own the Ai prime hd and have seen the RedSea reefled in person. I can tell you that the Reefled are much thicker than the Ai prime hd. My subjective observation is that the 2 are not comparable in size.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys. :( Ryan really wanted to get his live RAP NY speech out last Friday, so we pushed that one out first. We hope to release the full BRStv Investigates on the ReefLED this Friday. :)

Jeekers30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would the Reef LED 90 be ok for a Fluval 13.5 gallon tank if I ran the them at low intensity? What intensity would be best? LPS mainly tank. Thanks

Jeekers30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would the Reef LED 90 be ok for a Fluval 13.5 gallon tank if I ran the them at low intensity? What intensity would be best? LPS mainly tank. Thanks

U

User1

View Badges
Good job, review. Thank you for taking the time.

Seems like it is a cheaper Kessil a360x with similar safety settings with their pre-defined spectrum/intensity governors. Not that that is a bad thing I guess.

Good form factor. Similar issue as Kessil with EURO brace mounting options. Not everyone likes hanging lights.

The more I think about it the more I'm thinking they used Kessil for their benchmark. Probably not a bad idea and I wish them nothing but success with the product. Thank you again @Bulk Reef Supply for putting this together. I'm sure it will help a lot of people buying or switching to LED's. Keep up the great work and (Call Me Maybe for a Trident already!!!!!)

Mark_4880

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is a 40x20 tank a 120gal? Also, in the video BRS refers to the tank as 4ft, again the tank is 40".

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back