Bryopsis Cure: My Battle With Bryopsis Using Fluconazole

Did Fluconazole Kill all of your Bryopsis?

• Yes

• No

• I'm treating my tank with it now.

• I love Bryopsis and I'm mad that everyone is killing it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this treatment affect snails like trochus or fighting conch? Mainly by killing off their food and starving them out? Or will film and other algae thrive during treatment keeping them sustained?
My trochus, fighting conch, and Astria snails are all still alive & kicking for years and have been through 2 treatments. They don't eat bryopsis. If you feel the need to supplement with nori. Then do so.

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm officially going to call this treatment a fail. I can not out right say it failed as I think I have more GHA and not much bryposis, and I only ran the treatment for 15 days. I don't skim and took the carbon out of the filter. After 15 days the algae is growing worse than before and shows no signs of dying. My nutrients are still in check with nitrates 0-5 and phosphates 17 ppb. I have to abandon treatment as my corals look terrible and a few have died.

I cant say for sure that the fluconazole is what caused coral loss, but they were looking amazing before treatment. Since day one of treatment the water has a cloudy haze to it I cant seem to clear up and polyp extention has become non existent. All my euphyllia open much less than before, my candy canes look shriveled, my birdsnest sont extend as much and show death at the tips, and the acros are losing flesh. Montis are all bleaching. Pretty much everything is doing terrible but the algae and for some reason my elegance is still doing fine. Did a 33% WC and added carbon.

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm officially going to call this treatment a fail. I can not out right say it failed as I think I have more GHA and not much bryposis, and I only ran the treatment for 15 days. I don't skim and took the carbon out of the filter. After 15 days the algae is growing worse than before and shows no signs of dying. My nutrients are still in check with nitrates 0-5 and phosphates 17 ppb. I have to abandon treatment as my corals look terrible and a few have died.

I cant say for sure that the fluconazole is what caused coral loss, but they were looking amazing before treatment. Since day one of treatment the water has a cloudy haze to it I cant seem to clear up and polyp extention has become non existent. All my euphyllia open much less than before, my candy canes look shriveled, my birdsnest sont extend as much and show death at the tips, and the acros are losing flesh. Montis are all bleaching. Pretty much everything is doing terrible but the algae and for some reason my elegance is still doing fine. Did a 33% WC and added carbon.
I have to say I have had the complete opposite results.. though I have a mostly lps and softie tank. I am on day 16 of treatment (I am seeing if it will clear out the last little tufts of gha). By about day 7 most bryopsis was on its dying breath, and the cuc was working on it. By about day 10 it was toast. I was also dosing vibrant at the same time and I started doing that about 2 weeks before reeflux treatment.

I am actually considering a substantial water change and another full dose treatment of reeflux. I want to completely destroy any chance of it coming back. But I don’t know if it’s necessary, helpful or even beneficial, any ideas?

PghReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say I have had the complete opposite results.. though I have a mostly lps and softie tank. I am on day 16 of treatment (I am seeing if it will clear out the last little tufts of gha). By about day 7 most bryopsis was on its dying breath, and the cuc was working on it. By about day 10 it was toast. I was also dosing vibrant at the same time and I started doing that about 2 weeks before reeflux treatment.

I am actually considering a substantial water change and another full dose treatment of reeflux. I want to completely destroy any chance of it coming back. But I don’t know if it’s necessary, helpful or even beneficial, any ideas?
I wish I could be so lucky. Seems to work for a lot of people and than other like me have issues. I think there are just too many variables to account for which is why I dont blame the reef flux, but I will not use it again.

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How many gallons is your tank?
How many pills did you use?
Do you use ANY other chemical media's besides carbon?

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Some bryopsis species take 60 days to eradicate from a tank. Mine unfortunately is that kind. So the best way for me to do the treatment for my 65g tank would be. Get my nitrates to 1ppm with water changes. Lift the protein skimmer collection cup and pull ALL chemical medias. Do a dose of 6 1/2 pills. Day 20, do a 30g water change and use some BRS ROX.08 carbon and skim for a day . Then pull the carbon and lift the collection cup again. Then dose 6 1/2 pills more. Day 40, do a 30g water change. Skim and use carbon again for a day. Then dose 6 1/2 pills more. Day 60, set the tank back to its normal running conditions and do another 30g w/c.
You might want to try it this way. So nitrates and nutrients don't get out of control. Of course adjust the math to your tank's 50% w/c and pill dosing.

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some bryopsis species take 60 days to eradicate from a tank. Mine unfortunately is that kind. So the best way for me to do the treatment for my 65g tank would be. Get my nitrates to 1ppm with water changes. Lift the protein skimmer collection cup and pull ALL chemical medias. Do a dose of 6 1/2 pills. Day 20, do a 30g water change and use some BRS ROX.08 carbon and skim for a day . Then pull the carbon and lift the collection cup again. Then dose 6 1/2 pills more. Day 40, do a 30g water change. Skim and use carbon again for a day. Then dose 6 1/2 pills more. Day 60, set the tank back to its normal running conditions and do another 30g w/c.
You might want to try it this way. So nitrates and nutrients don't get out of control. Of course adjust the math to your tank's 50% w/c and pill dosing.
I may have to give this method a try. Were you not noticing any effect on your bryopsis during the initial 14 day period, or were you just fighting a reoccurrence? Right now I don't see any in my tank but I want to destroy that demon weed down to the roots. I wonder if this has been used at lower levels over a sustained period without any negative results.

ink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I dosed fluconazole in my tank (6g in 1200 liter system).
Today is day 10 after dosing and I've just discovered I made the mistake to leave skimmer running (with cup on).
Bryopsis, that was in few small patches at the moment of the treatment, has progressively reduced, but not yet completely disappeared. In particular, there are a few patches that are greener than others and have poorly reduced compared to start and to other patches.
What do You advice?
I would continue like this and on day 21, if not all bryopsis has gone, I would repeat the full dose treatment correctly removing the cup of the skimmer. Do You agree? Or would You try anything else?

Thanks.

Luca

Reefthedayaway

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*******Important*******
If someone from this forum sends you a PM and trys to persuade you to not use this med,you should PM a mod(or pm me and I'll forward it to a mod) and let them know that you are being harassed. Many of the biggest names in the saltwater industry are now using this treament or have used it and you don't deserve to be harassed just becaused someone doesn't agree with it.

The Poll In This Thread is For Bryopsis Only not GHA,Turf,Bubble Algae or any other Algae

The 2 week treatment is for Bryopsis algae. For GHA,turf algae and bubble algae it may take as long as 4-6 weeks to kill.

GHA,turf algae,bubble algae are different than Bryopsis algae. Bryopsis algae will not return if you kill all of the Bryopsis cells unless you reintroduce it into your tank. The others can/will return once you stop treating your tank and perform water changes to remove the meds. Fluconazole doesn't change the conditions in your tank that allowed for the algae growth in the first place. Removing the meds just sends your tank back to the same conditons that you had before the treatment. If your using Fluconazole for something other than Bryopsis and wonder why GHA/turf/bubble algae comes back after you stop using Flucon, this is the reason. The poll is for Bryopsis algae not GHA/turf algae/Bubble algae or any other algae.People are killing other forms of algae with Flucon but if/when it comes back after they stop using it,they think that the treatment didn't work and vote no but it did work,they just removed the meds and sent their tank back to the same conditions as before the treatment.Once you perform water changes and remove the meds,you'll have to address the problems that you have in your tank that allowed GHA/turf/bubble algae to grow to start with.

Continuous Low Dose Usage

We've got systems that are running on a continuous 5-20%(depending on nutrient levels) of the original dosage of Fluconazole. These systems were treated with the orginal dose(20mg/gal) for the first 3-6 weeks(depending on amount/type of algae). There were a few tanks(out of over 30 tanks)that were treated twice from being covered in GHA. Bryopsis died in the first few weeks in each system that had it(or at least all that we could visually see).
After the 3-6 weeks we performed a 20% water change with an additional 20% water change the following week. We then dosed most of the tanks with 10%(2mg/gal) of the original dosage except for some higher nutrient systems that we dosed 20%(4mg/gal).We did have a couple ULNS that we dosed with .5mg/gal with varying results. (it's hard to match every single factor in these tanks)So what we decided was to go with 1-2mg/gal for the ULNS.Once a month we perform a 20% water change and replace the 20% flucon dose.As I've said,we have some systems that haven't had a water change in months.We'll have more details about that later.
So in all we ran 20mg/gal to kill the algae then 1-4mg/gal to to keep any GHA from returning.

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) located right after the pictures before you treat your tank.It should answer most of your questions and help you avoid some mistakes.

Fluconazole can be used as an antifungal med for fish and I haven't seen any adverse reactions from using it, but I just don't want anyone to come back and say that they killed their fish/corals or inverts and blame me. This was not my discovery as I am just following what some others have already done. If you try this it is at your own risk and don't shoot the messenger. :)

Okay so like I have said in another Fluconazole thread,I always inspect and QT everything before it goes into my tank. I had several frags in qt for a few weeks and all seamed fine. Before transferring them to my DT I brushed off what looked like regular green surface algae and thought nothing of it.Well after about a month all three frags had a healthy helping of Bryopsis growing on them.
I've had to deal with this years ago so I know what kind of a struggle it can be. I did not want to just sit around and hope this cleared itself up because I knew this could get really bad.I had a tank full of Bryopsis years ago and tried everything I could to get rid of it and it just kept spreading everywhere.
Finally after gallons and gallons (system was almost 400gls)of Kent Tech M I was able to melt the Bryopsis away but it was no picnic.

Now, after learning that Kent Tech M has changed and doesn't work anymore or is hit or miss now,I read about some people having success against Bryopsis using Vibrant.I tried Vibrant for a couple of months and it did damage the Bryopsis fern/fan leaves but it wouldn't kill it off completely. I know people say to just give it more time but let me show you what can happen when you give Bryopsis time in your tank.(BTW I'm not knocking Vibrant or @UWC I think he has been a stand up guy on this forum and some people have had great success using their products)

They did not call me the Bryopsis King for no reason........

IMG_2539_zpstlsj2jqx.jpg

It was like this across the entire tank. Notice for you tang lovers out there that mine had no interest what so ever in eating any of the Bryopsis.If they would have kept the rocks picked clean this would not have reached being the forest that you see.I have more pics but it's ugly and I think you get the picture.As you can see,this would be my reason for NOT wanting to wait too long on this.

Anyway this brings me up to using Fluconazole. After searching the good ole web I found that some people(some over seas) were using Fluconazole in a one time dose to kill off Byropsis. At first I thought that this was too good to be true.I mean most people were saying that their tanks were Bryopsis free in about 10-15 days give or take a few days. Then they started posting before and after pics and also saying that they had not lost any fish or corals!! OMG sign me up! I thought. Well after doing a little more research I found out that Fluconazole can be used to treat infections/diseases in fish and that the dosage I would need to use was considered somewhat "safe" for the fish so I placed an order..

FishFlucon_zpsnanbm9t0.jpg

There were two different dosages that were being used. One was 9mg/L and the other was 150mg/30L which is 5mg/L. I have 200 gallons of total water volume in this system which is 757L. So 757L x 9mg/L would be a dose of 6813mg. 757L x 5mg/L would be a dose of 3785mg.
I went with 4000mg so it was 20mg per gallon.
Everyone was seeing their results when using the lower dose so I went with the lower dose.

*Also note that if I were using Fluconazole to treat my fish for infections I would need to dose this same amount every 24hrs for no less than 5 days but not more than 10 days.

This made me feel somewhat better about using it because this would be a one time dose and not building up 5-10 times as much in my aquarium over the course of 5-10 days.

So let the battle begin!!

Before I dosed the tank I turned off my actinic lighting,changed my filter socks from 200 micron to mesh filter socks,turned off the UV channels on my Radions,removed my GFO/GAC filters and removed my skimmer cup.

I emptied 20 of the 200mg capsule in a cup of tank water and stirred for a minute or two.(throw away the empty capsules) Not all of the medication dissolved but that's okay. I then poured the entire cup in my DT in front of a powerhead.
Cloudiness went away after about an hour. Fish,corals and inverts didn't seem to notice any change at all.

I apologize in advance for my blurry pics as photography is not my strong suit.

Edit: I know some people don't like reading through entire threads and just want to see the results so I'll keep this first post updated with all the pics.

Before the treatment started...
IMG_3216202_zpscoiwvocv.jpg

Day 1
IMG_322520copy_zpsoguugcqp.jpg

Day 2
IMG_3237_zpsqvej9tkm.jpg

Day 3
proxy.php

Day 4
proxy.php

Day 5
proxy.php

Day 6
proxy.php

Day 7
Day720of20treatment_zps84kdz4dh.jpg

Day 8
Day820of20treatment_zps7aexqmnm.jpg

Day 9
proxy.php

Day 10
Day1020of20treatment_zps8edzv8zw.jpg

8 Months later and still no Bryopsis....
IMG_3509_zps6iq3f3qf.jpg

A big thank you to @stevo01 for his help on the FAQ for this thread.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

****This treatment seems to work best in well lit areas of the tank. Some people are noticing quicker results by adding light to the shaded areas of their tank.*****

Q: Will Fluconazole kill Bryopsis?
A: YES. Fluconazole will kill Bryopsis. There have been a couple of strains that seems to take longer to kill but if you have Bryopsis,it will kill it.It has also killed most forms of GHA although GHA takes longer to kill. Some tanks have needed another treatment to kill all of the GHA.Keep in mind that GHA can/will return in your system over time as you perform water changes and remove the Fluconazole. GHA shows up any time the conditions are right for its growth.This does not mean the treatment didn't work,only that the conditions were right for its return. Bryopsis however won't return in your system unless you didn't kill all of the Bryopsis cells during treatment or you reintroduce it into your tank through frags etc.

Q: How does Fluconazole work?
A: Fluconazole blocks the enzymatic pathway for the production of ergosterol. Ergosterol is essential for maintaining the cell wall integrity of plants. Ergosterol (ergosta-5,7,22-trien-3β-ol) is a sterol found in cell membranes of fungi and protozoa, serving many of the same functions that cholesterol serves in animal cells.

Q: Will Fluconazole kill anything else in my system?
A: So far Fluconazole has not killed anything other than bryopsis and GHA. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING else is unaffected.

Q: Where do I get Fluconazole?
A: There are many sources online.You can search for Fish Fluconazole and find it.

Q: How much Fluconazole do I use?
A: The suggested dose is one SINGLE dose in the amount of 20mg per gallon of water. There are reefers who are experimenting with using 10mg per gallon right now, but none with completing the 1st "round".

Q: Do I do a WC before treatment?
A: Yes. It would be a good idea as the treatment is for 14-21 days(some GHA can take around 4 weeks) and expect an increase in nutrients.

Q: How do I prepare the the medication?
A: I have noticed with the capsules it is very tough opening them without crushing the capsule. This is what I did. Use a razor blade and cut off the rounded end of the large outer half of the capsule. Then you can very easily pour the contents out into a glass of RODI water or tank water. The amount of water doesnt matter, but make it enough to be able to mix the med up. The med isnt very soluble, but mix it up best you can. Preferably dose at night when fish are asleep. Then pour the entire dose into the DT, or sump. Some have put it into their sump socks. I dosed directly into the DT.

Q: How long is the treatment?
A: 14-21 days.Some GHA may take a little longer.Longer treatments have been run without any problems so if you want to continue your treatment past the 3 weeks it will be fine.We have tanks continuously running on a low dose of Fluconazole for a year now with no ill effects.

Q: Do I remove my carbon?
A: Yes.

Q: Do I remove my skimmer cup?
A: Its suggested for at least the first few days if not the entire treatment remove your cup. If you pull your cup you may continue to run the skimmer, or turn the skimmer down as to not allow the skim to enter the cup. You do not want to remove the med.

Q: Do I take my ATS offline?
A: Yes. Completely sanitize it, and reintroduce it after all the bryopsis is 100% gone.

Q: Do I take my bio reactor offline?
A: No.

Q: Do I take my GFO offline?
A: No GFO will not remove the meds.It will also help to remove the po4 from dying algae.

Q: Do I continue to dose H2O2?
A: Yes. It will not interact with this med.

Q: Do I continue to dose Vibrant?
A: Yes. This SHOULD not interact this med. It may help to dose Vibrant as it will assist in NO3 export.

Q: Do I continue to dose colors, alk, calcium, and magnesium?

Q: Should I change my lighting?
A: No.

Q: If I take my carbon reactor, or any other equipment off line/out of the tank, do I just put them back into the system after treatment?
A: No. Do not reintroduce the algae. It would be best to sterilize any equipment and throw away old media for reactors.

Q: Is it ok to take out my chaeto, or other algae's then put back after treatment?
A: No. this may reintroduce the algae. Leave the macros in the tank.

Q: Do I take my carbon reactor offline?

Q:Should I stop using Purigen during treatment?
A:Yes.

Q: Do I take my UV Sterilizer offline?
A: No. At first it was thought that the UV would break down the meds but further testing has shown that it doesn't seem to effect the treatment enough to remove it.

Q: Do I do a WC during treatment?
A: No. Unless it cannot be avoided and a WC needs to be done to save life.If you perform a wc then replace the meds with the fresh saltwater.

Q: Will Fluconazole kill my chaetomorpha or other beneficial maco's?
A: Some users have reported some macro algae loss during the treatment but most have not.We are not seeing any wide spread death in macros so it's more of a judgement call on your part.

Q: Will Fluconazole kill the parasitic algae known to burrow through LPS corals?
A: This is currently being researched.

Q: What other nuisance algae's will be killed by Fluconazole?
A: Fluconazole kills the green algae Derbesia also known as GHA. It seems that GHA takes longer to kill than the bryopsis but it still dies. It does not kill Bubble algae.

Q: When do I do a WC?
A: After treatment has completed you will go back to your normal running system. Do a WC as your NO3/PO4 levels may be high from a lot of dead algae.

NCreefguy and Stevo

This treatment has been a huge success.For so many years we have had to deal with this terrible algae. Well now we can finally say that beating Bryopsis is a reality. No more tearing down your tanks. No more endless hours of pulling and picking at this mess. Fluconazole has made the eradication of Bryopsis from our tanks quick,easy and painless.Please let everyone you know in the reefing community about this treatment. The more people who know,the better.

Thank you to everyone who has been and continues to help and contribute in the thread. R2R has the best reefing community around!!!

Special Note:
@Jose Mayo MD is the person from Brazil that discovered the actions of Fluconazole on algae. His discovery is the reason there are so many happy reefers today and will continue to be. Here are a couple of posts explaining his findings.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/b...sing-fluconazole.285096/page-224#post-4205834

Thank you very much Mr. Mayo for your work,research and continued help with this treatment.You are a tremendous asset to the reefing community.

NCreefguy
Is over the counter fluconazole OK to use? Think it's 150 mg.

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone recent who has used this fluco method post some pictures of their progress? I'm about to start it today or tomorrow. I just wanted some feedback to see what results people are getting. Thanks for the write up!! Very helpful!!

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vahanyos
I did a flucco treatment with Flux RX a couple weeks ago and keeps a daily photo log which I posted in my build thread (quoted below be sure to expand).

Well it’s been 47 days since my last update. Unfortunately the couple of patches of briopsis visible in those photos have really taken hold of the tank and has spread like wild fire. Yesterday I dosed the tank with FluxRx to try to wipe it out and I figured I would try to document the process over the next few days. So let’s get this started...

1 day
IMG_9424.jpg

2 days
IMG_9426.jpg

3 days
IMG_9435.jpg

4 days
IMG_9447.jpg

5 days
IMG_9456.jpg

6 days
IMG_9463.jpg

7days
IMG_9468.jpg

8 days
IMG_9470.jpg

9 days
IMG_9479.jpg

10days
IMG_9487.jpg

11days
IMG_9496.jpg

12 days
IMG_9501.jpg

13 days
IMG_9510.jpg

14 days
IMG_9515.jpg

1 day
IMG_9425.jpg

2 days
IMG_9427.jpg

3 days
IMG_9436.jpg

4 days
IMG_9448.jpg

5 days
IMG_9457.jpg

6 days
IMG_9464.jpg

7 days
IMG_9469.jpg

8 days
IMG_9478.jpg

9 days
IMG_9480.jpg

10 days
IMG_9488.jpg

11days
IMG_9497.jpg

12 days
IMG_9502.jpg

13 days
IMG_9511.jpg

14 days
IMG_9516.jpg

Juan Andrés Botero R

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not use Fluconazole!, it recycles the tank, and at the long run, your will keep the algae!, easier and better solution is the use of a phosphate reduction product (GFO, RowaPhos...) in a reactor.

Leon Gorani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will Vibrant by Underwater Creations help remove Byropsis or strong green hair algae? Or should I just use Fluconazole, just to be safe and actually get rid of the problem completely? I have a few soft corals and hard corals so which is a better option so those aren’t affected? I heard Fluconazole won’t bother corals but i want to be sure. Which is a better choice?

wrasse man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will Vibrant by Underwater Creations help remove Byropsis or strong green hair algae? Or should I just use Fluconazole, just to be safe and actually get rid of the problem completely? I have a few soft corals and hard corals so which is a better option so those aren’t affected? I heard Fluconazole won’t bother corals but i want to be sure. Which is a better choice?
I used vibrant for 2 weeks prior to a reeflux treatment. The vibrant didn’t touch the bryopsis. Reeflux was the miracle cure for me, started seeing it work within a few days within about 7 to 10 days the cuc was starting to work on it. By 14 days completely gone, I kept it going for 21 days before a water change. I wanted to completely eradicate it. I was dosing vibrant the entire time as well. I actually haven’t yet started running carbon, I have only done 25% water changes 2 weeks apart. So I still have the fluconazole running in my system, though I’m not sure it still has a lasting effect for this long. But I have seen no negative effects of what I have done. I didn’t run the skimmer fo the first week, and changed my filter socks almost daily as the bryopsis began to fall apart and disintegrate.

My tank is mostly a softy with lps, a few sammo’s and chalices, I had no issues with any corals. Your mileage may vary, I’ve read horror stories about vibrant, not so much about fluconazole. Good luck, follow the directions and cross your fingers.

tsintse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to put in my experience with fluconazole. I was having an insanely bad green bubble algae outbreak in my tank (60 gallon + 15 gallon sump) and saw that some people were reporting success using fluconazole to treat. I purchased 20g from an online vendor and dosed 4000mg weekly for 5 weeks. I can say it definitely worked, by the end of the 5 week period my tank was 95% bubble algae free and what was left was patchy white and on the way to dying. To be clear my entire tank was covered in bubble algae from top to bottom...it was BAD! Pretty happy with the results. I didn't use any particular brand just a cheap ebay vendor I found.

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is bryposis correct? I’m on a double dose and not seeing results!

DB07D86A-8B04-459B-8234-DFEC2015D736.jpeg DA1DF40D-55AF-4CF1-A340-66BA2AF698AF.jpeg ECC991DD-B332-4E7B-8165-2F8E32BCFAE1.jpeg

s_tempest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One month after fluconazole (one dose) my algae seems gone. I don’t think it was bryopsis (no fernlike growth) but was tough and hard to manually remove (turf algae). I documented my progress & details here:

aquaregia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like s tempest, have had tremendous results using Flucon to eliminate pest algae. I know there are many who have been unsuccessful but I can't say enough good things about this treatment method.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back