• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble king rd3 double cone

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade for a smaller footprint of skimmer, must be a bubble king! Thanks

OP
OP
MacKrell

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

OP
OP
MacKrell

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has the nice pump and controler too, a year old I’m secound owner and been using it for two months now.just too strong and big I think but I luv it

OP
OP
MacKrell

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s too big for my tank and it is stripping to many nutrients from my tank. I bought it from a guy ssdawood who never used it, he purchased an entire setup from a guy and parted it out. They guy only used it for a year or less, I have been using it on 1-8 w since February. It’s super clean and it’s the one with the rd3 pump, it’s a beast of a skimmer. I just need something with a smaller footprint for my sump and that it doesn’t skim to well for me. I’d be interested in a trade depending on your condition of the bubble king. Really interested in yours, and I can get more pics later on. Thanks

3572082D-B012-4442-82CF-9FAEBCCCEFC4.jpeg 8BA3D8AA-4E98-4FA6-A3E7-DF3623CFD563.jpeg

Lemec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is currently in use, but I’m looking at upgrading the tank, I can get some better, more complete pics of the entire thing. Mine is a couple years old but I clean it a few times a year with a vinegar bath

OP
OP
MacKrell

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly the skimmer I have is like brand new imo, just too big. I really want the 130 but would settle for a 150. Is there much difference between the two skimmers? What size tank is the 150 on

nly04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is currently in use, but I’m looking at upgrading the tank, I can get some better, more complete pics of the entire thing. Mine is a couple years old but I clean it a few times a year with a vinegar bath
Honestly the skimmer I have is like brand new imo, just too big. I really want the 130 but would settle for a 150. Is there much difference between the two skimmers? What size tank is the 150 on
Why don't we do a three way trade? I have a BKmini200 with reddragon pump that Lemec want, MacKrell want Lemec Skimmer and I want MacKrell skimmer. I think this could be the first three way trade skimmers. lol

Lemec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m running it on an Elos 70 tank with a custom Bashsea sump...so around 75 gal. I have mostly SPS and my stuff is growing well. I don’t feel like it’s over stripping the water.

Back