• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bubble tip anemones

ronhjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for bubble tip anemones for sale in the Jersey area
How man y are you looking for? I live in Broomall PA...not to far from NJ ...$40.00 each..minimum order of 3 since I sell them attached to the live rock. I have approx 80 Rose Bubble Tips available for sale.

Rich1987

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How man y are you looking for? I live in Broomall PA...not to far from NJ ...$40.00 each..minimum order of 3 since I sell them attached to the live rock. I have approx 80 Rose Bubble Tips available for sale.
Do you still have them for sale would you ship them I live in central NJ on the beach. Can you PM me some photos ?

ronhjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i cant ship..but have approx 70 left. if you can make the drive i will reduce to 35.00 each, minimum of 3

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back