Bubbletip Anemone Split

Sony Ph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. My name is Sony and i am a new member.

I have a BTA for about 2 weeks. She very happy, healthy and doing just fine in my new aquarium.(it a 8 weeks old aquarium).
She suddenly moved to the back of the rock (against the glass) and split into 2. After the split, they both look good and fully bubble.
One of them came back to the front, the other till wandering around.
Is there anything i need to concern about. All my corals are doing just fine. Fish all good. Water all test good
Tank info: 55 gallons. 2 Fluval 407 Canister Filter. HOB Protein skimmer. 1 Hydor Powehead. 1 Aheim heater. 36 inches LED light
I have the picture of her before and after the split.

IMG_0981.JPG IMG_0994.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0978.MOV
    59.6 MB

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi everyone. My name is Sony and i am a new member.

I have a BTA for about 2 weeks. She very happy, healthy and doing just fine in my new aquarium.(it a 8 weeks old aquarium).
She suddenly moved to the back of the rock (against the glass) and split into 2. After the split, they both look good and fully bubble.
One of them came back to the front, the other till wandering around.
Is there anything i need to concern about. All my corals are doing just fine. Fish all good. Water all test good
Tank info: 55 gallons. 2 Fluval 407 Canister Filter. HOB Protein skimmer. 1 Hydor Powehead. 1 Aheim heater. 36 inches LED light
I have the picture of her before and after the split.

IMG_0981.JPG IMG_0994.JPG
Good for you . Allow them to heal before relocating. Time to make money on them

OP
OP
S

Sony Ph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha thanks. Some say because she stress out, the others say it healthy. I will keep watching them.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back