!!!!!!BUDDY GUTZ IS BACK AND MORE ADORABLE THAN EVER and, I'm asking you, what's the discount going to be this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

How deep should this years GaoG sale discount be?

• Total voters

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its Over GIF

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized last night the discount should’ve been 33.4%, so that anyone who was willing to buy a $1,000 box would have their total be $666.

The Devil Andy Cortez GIF by Kinda Funny

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just realized last night the discount should’ve been 33.4%, so that anyone who was willing to buy a $1,000 box would have their total be $666.

The Devil Andy Cortez GIF by Kinda Funny
awe man you're sooo right. I really need to think this things through better! but hey, hats off to another marathon performance my friend. you've won it all! and more. and even a little more

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals please extend the sale or have an after sale, sont get paid till this thursday and i couldnt get my box
Please don take this the wrong way, but the only thing I loathe more than "live sales" are these shameless "aftersales". lol. Especially where people keep dropping the prices on stuff that was way high dollar when the sale began. I mean it's just a slap in the face really to anyone who bit on the marked up stuff if you ask me.

But, having said that and kindly removing myself from my soapbox, please don't hesitate to contact me late months week, and i am positive we can work something out. :)

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When does everyone get their orders? I’d love to see pics of what everyone gets.
walter skinner picture GIF
Mine is shipping today!!!! Had trouble sleeping last night and just thought about my new sticks coming!! ZZZZZZZZ sweet dreams. I will for sure be posting pics (I sorta have a thing for that) ;)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box came in Monday. I cannot wait to settle everything down and get photos that don't look terrible. Keep in mind I asked Adam for Ugly... like porkchop around the neck ugly. Like face only a mother could love ugly... His definition of ugly and mine differ, because almost all of these frags are nice healthy pieces with good coloration and a couple have just obscene polyp extension.

So I ordered another battle box because I wanted uglier pieces....

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think Adam has any other type. This might actually be the ugliest no-names he has.
It seems like I remember a video where he somehow ended up with a bunch of not very attractive zoas in a tank. For SPS I’d say you’re right that everything he has is attractive.
bruce almighty jim GIF

David_CO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don take this the wrong way, but the only thing I loathe more than "live sales" are these shameless "aftersales". lol. Especially where people keep dropping the prices on stuff that was way high dollar when the sale began. I mean it's just a slap in the face really to anyone who bit on the marked up stuff if you ask me.

But, having said that and kindly removing myself from my soapbox, please don't hesitate to contact me late months week, and i am positive we can work something out. :)
interested....

I missed this and I want for another battlebox.

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some quick pics, just got the box through acclimation and dips. Got one that's looking a little rough so no pic (Joker 2.0). Lighting is still really low, but pretty pumped. Everything's settling in under straight blues on med so colors didn't quite come through.......

lasermelon by Peter Young, on Flickr

reading rainbow by Peter Young, on Flickr

bubblebath by Peter Young, on Flickr

I think this one is gonna be CRAZY.......

futuristic casket by Peter Young, on Flickr

casket by Peter Young, on Flickr

That Buddy Gutz sure knows how to throw a freaking party!!!!!!!

Thanks again Adam

P

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone’s looking. Amazing. I had to opt out of this sale due to current debt load but I always enjoy the sales

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order today will post some pics later. When my whites are off to show the blue box special

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back