Build a Tank: 2, 18, 22, 33, or 64 Gallons!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have a 22 and a 64.2 ready for water. I also own a ADA and a Landen. The AquaMaxx tank is made just as well as the ADA and Landen but nicer with that cool laser etched logo. If you are thinking about a low iron glass tank you should give the AquaMaxx a look. It is one great tank at a good price! IMHO

No one paid me for this comment I am just expressing how nice the AquaMaxx tanks are!

Brynn

Brynn rhymes with Gwynn
View Badges
Reaction score
I have a 22 and a 64.2 ready for water. I also own a ADA and a Landen. The AquaMaxx tank is made just as well as the ADA and Landen but nicer with that cool laser etched logo. If you are thinking about a low iron glass tank you should give the AquaMaxx a look. It is one great tank at a good price! IMHO

No one paid me for this comment I am just expressing how nice the AquaMaxx tanks are!

I own ADA & Aquamaxx tanks. I agree with you. While the Aquamaxx glass isnt as thick, my sleekest tank is an Aquamaxx. Not many things do I buy in this hobby & feel its worth the cost, but these tanks are. No one is paying me either.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back