• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Build postponed, Selling unused new equipment, just got laid off Gyre, Alkatronic, Kamoer, Reef Octo, LED, Klir

traxxonwaxx99

210 Mixed Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my big plans of setting up my new Reefer 3XL 900 will have to wait a few years now :(

Had been putting together equipment since January for the new build, everything is new and unused but I need to get rid of it for Life and bills. Some are open boxes some aren't, nothing has touched water. Covid 19 has ruined everything....will ship for free. PM thanks.

4 x Red Sea ReefLED 90 $300 each (just lights, didn't buy mounts)
Icecap Gyre 4K x 2 pumps 1 controller $350 (for the set)
2 x Klir 4" drop in roller filters $200 each
Alkatronic Auto dkh tester $800
Kamoer F4 Wifi doser $325
Reef Octopus Elite 200 Compact Skimmer $800

Last edited:

Edoner198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my big plans of setting up my new Reefer 3XL 900 will have to wait a few years now :(

Had been putting together equipment since January for the new build, everything is new and unused but I need to get rid of it for Life and bills. Some are open boxes some aren't, nothing has touched water. Covid 19 has ruined everything....will ship for free. PM thanks.

sorry to hear that bud if u are in a rush by all means but soon as theses govt benefits kick in ill take an led from u give me a week

Vineet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So sorry to hear about it..things will be good soon..wish you the best of luck!! take care buddy

Jaebster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for your sale items. Sorry about your situation. Hope this Covid-19 pandemic is over soon so that we can all return to some normalcy and those that have lost their job start finding jobs again.

jayjigga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for your sale items. Sorry about your situation. Hope this Covid-19 pandemic is over soon so that we can all return to some normalcy and those that have lost their job start finding jobs again.

Lol he mentioned 3 posts above that the boss says he's keeping his stuff.

Back