• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BUILD YOU OWN STICK PACK!

Item Price
$40-90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Renescence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1616539869316.png

Look at all of those OG Bounces! Did you frag those or are they naturally split?

992gnt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He really knows his stuff, and has some amazing pieces. I just got 10 frags from him, buy with confidence!

OP
OP
coralbeauties

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1616539869316.png

Look at all of those OG Bounces! Did you frag those or are they naturally split?
They are cuts. When they have gotten to be about 1-1 1/2in I cut them in half. I only have 21 of them lol
He really knows his stuff, and has some amazing pieces. I just got 10 frags from him, buy with confidence!
Thanks so much for the kind words. Hope the frags do well for you and lmk if you have any problems
Jeff

Renescence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 21 of them lol
ONLY 21. Hahaha. I mean thats 21 more than me!

I had a really nice one, but it melted recently, when all the other corals are doing fantastic so idk what's going on. Looking into getting another but for the right price. After the last one I'm skiddish about dropping hundreds into a baby coral.

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just added my Jeff's blue tip jade torch to the sale thread. Lazy's coral house sells these and states they are even nicer green then Todds green torch.
Jeff
Jeff is an amazing aquaculturalist! I get guidance from him weekly, at the least. I have known, and purchased from him, for over 3 years now and I can tell you, his customer service is unmatched!

Last edited:

MartyF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reduced a few of the frags price. I have a list of corals that I can send if your interested. Not all on the list are in this thread.
thanks
Jeff
Jeff is one of the best sellers on here! My frags were colored up beautifully, great polyp extension, compared to some online retailers they were more like mini-colonies. The size of my Walt Disney is crazy! Very caring and followed up twice with me to make sure everything was doing well. 1000% recommend buying from Jeff. And very reasonable prices.

Ry0n

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like it has been said in previous posts, Jeff is awesome! By far the best experience in ordering corals I have ever had! Some of the frags are like mini-colonies, I mean they are HUGE. The colors were amazing and the polyp extension started almost immediately when I put them in. The packaging was awesome and everything arrived intact. The bags AND plugs were labeled. Kept you up to date throughout the entire process. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Thanks again, Jeff!

Shrimpchips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a pack from Jeff, and have been super impressed the whole process. Quick communication, honest and accommodating. Everything arrived better than professionally packaged (heat pack, double bagged, labeled bags. cups for protection and labeled frag plugs). Frags are generously sized, look awesome, with polyps out in the bag and within a few minutes of hitting the water. Buy with confidence.
24448627-DA3D-4D6B-9F4F-D9858C96D993.jpeg

OP
OP
coralbeauties

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Like it has been said in previous posts, Jeff is awesome! By far the best experience in ordering corals I have ever had! Some of the frags are like mini-colonies, I mean they are HUGE. The colors were amazing and the polyp extension started almost immediately when I put them in. The packaging was awesome and everything arrived intact. The bags AND plugs were labeled. Kept you up to date throughout the entire process. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Thanks again, Jeff!
Bought a pack from Jeff, and have been super impressed the whole process. Quick communication, honest and accommodating. Everything arrived better than professionally packaged (heat pack, double bagged, labeled bags. cups for protection and labeled frag plugs). Frags are generously sized, look awesome, with polyps out in the bag and within a few minutes of hitting the water. Buy with confidence.
24448627-DA3D-4D6B-9F4F-D9858C96D993.jpeg
Thanks for the kind words guys!! Look me up when your ready for more
Jeff

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff, I am. I’ll be in touch to make the trip over and grab a few pieces. Talk a little reef!

corey

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back