• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Build your own frag pack - Shipping included - Minimum $100

PotomacReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got several of these six packs ready to go. These are mostly well healed (most are >1 month) frags, and a nice mix of beginner and intermediate coral. See below for description.

Shipping:
All frags are packed in an insulated box with a heat pack (depending on where it's going...will check overnight weather conditions). I ship these frags individually labeled and doubled bagged with additional protection if needed. I'll ship these SPS and LPS coral by FedEx Standard Overnight. I can work with you to come up with the best time to ship based on our schedules.

Returns/Refunds:
I'll prorate the cost of the coral that is DOA. That's a pretty simple formula: (Price of package - shipping costs) / 6 = refundable amount per coral.

Guaranteed to arrive alive:
My DOA guarantee is pretty simple. If the corals are dead when they get to you, I will refund the cost of any dead corals, regardless of the cause. For DOA hard coral, please take a well focused photo of the dead coral.

Payment:
  • Paypal only - not friends or family per R2R selling rules
  • Not liable for shipment delays and other things - that's a risk we all take buying coral online, however, I will work with you to come up with something if this happens and it's a disaster
  • Porch pick up or dropoff is allowed in VA/DC/MD region for a reduced price

Rules:
  1. Select at least $100 worth of coral for shipment, if you're picking up in the DC/MD/VA area then we can do any $$ amount.
  2. If you want multiple of the same coral, that is not forbidden. Select the size you're interested in as well if that option is available.
  3. Not all frags are WYSIWYG, unfortunately I have too many frags to post each one individually, but rest assured I will send you good sized and healthy, well-established frags. If for some reason a frag you select is sold out and I have to cut a piece to order, I will let you know before shipment. Pictures can be made available before shipment too.
  4. PM me with your selection and ideal date to receive the frags. We can work out shipping details in the PM.

That's it! Enjoy the Frags! Thread for questions and PM me for details or ordering.

Custom Frag Pack:

The frags:

A: Blue Tip Acro - sm $15 (1") / lg $25 ( > 3" )

B: Red Monti Cap - $15

C: ORA Supernatural Capricornis - sm $15 (dime to quarter sized) / md $20 (silver dollar sized) / lg $25 (1.5" diameter or greater)

D: Orange/Red Monti Setosa - $15

E: Green Trumpet Coral (LPS) - sm $15 (<2 heads) / $20 (3 heads) / lg $25 (4+ heads)

F: Green Cap Monti - sm $15 / md or lg $20

G: Green Frogskin Acro - sm $20 / $30 lg (> 3")

H: Ponapi Birdsnest - $25

I: Purple Monti Digitata - $15

J: Green Hynopora - $20

K: Green Slimer - $15

L: Golden Eye Red Yellow Chalice - $20

M: Purple Valida Acro - $25

N: Yellow Tip Blue Branching Acro - sm $20 / lg $30 ( > 3" ) / $45 huge (colony sized > 5")

beginner_Coral_pack_01.png

beginner_Coral_pack_02.png

green_slimer_01_K.png

golden_eye_red_yellow_chalice_L.png

green_hynopora_01_J.png

purple_monti_digitata_01_I.png

green_frogskin_acro_03_g.png

ora_ponapi_birdsnest_01_H.png
M:
purple_valida_acro_01_M.png

1588969852947.png

All pictures under Coral Plus and Actinic T5 HO lights with an iPhone 11.

moulton712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of each. They all came in healthy and perfect. Shipping was A+ job. I would highly recommend buying. What really got me was shipping was included!!!

terminator505050

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a pack locally, the frags are healthy and look great, packaging was professional, and overall it was a very pleasurable transaction. I highly recommend these frags and will keep my eye out for others available in the future!

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 thumbs up to this seller, received everything well packaged in an insulated box. Everything healthy and doing good.

reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller, good communication, good prices, nice chunky frags, no visible pests or eggs. and great packaging.

John08007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seller is straight up, I purchased my 1st across from him a few months back. Everything arrived fast and well packed. I will be back for more

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back