• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Build Your Own ZOA Frag Pack / Cheap Chunky Frags / WWC Bounce / Zoa Colonies

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Amazing corals and coloration, can I ask about your lighting set up? I see kessils, I assume you are running t5/hybrid?

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type and size of your frag tank?

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy smokes! ya really have some collection! Is this current? I was trying to find your post on kessils and found this! Do you have any lps for sale?

OP
OP
Jrose42488

Jrose42488

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy smokes! ya really have some collection! Is this current? I was trying to find your post on kessils and found this! Do you have any lps for sale?

No this list isn’t up to date, and I have some LPS left. I’m actually getting out of the hobby and looking to sell everything.

Bgmrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2nd that...what do you have currently if anything.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back