AquariumDomain

AquariumDomain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you use for the tops / covers?
Hey Marty,

I used 24 in. x 96 in. Polycarbonate Clear Multiwall Roof Panels that I purchased from Home Depot. I am very happy with them so far, very strong, let most light through and do a great job at keeping humidity down.

OP
OP
AquariumDomain

AquariumDomain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your channel is epic. I’m glad to see you revived it. What was the impetus for your comeback?
Thanks! I originally only used the channel to support my website by hosting videos that I would embed on my site. I always planned to make real stand alone videos like I am doing now, but wanted to wait until I settled down and could build the fish basement. I used to have to move around for work a lot..so that set my plans back 10 years :)

All settled down now, so I will be making lots of aquarium basement vlog videos. I am also going to release species spotlight videos on the fish, plants, corals, inverts, etc. I keep, but right now I am working on building up a bunch of them and then release them in between my vlog style videos.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back