• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bulk reef supply

bampi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I missed the bulk reef supply group buy :( saw the post today 9/15. Nearly a week too late! I am in need of an order. Getting RODI, and some valves; so any percentage reduction is nice :) anybody else miss the group buy and need an order soon? If there is enough interest (10 people I believe) I'll submit and get the group buy set-up!

OP
OP
bampi

bampi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks for your interest. I was looking to buy RO/DI Apex and dos/ddr. I've since bought Apex and Dos/DDR, so I did my big shopping. Plus not much interest. Won't be happening this time around.

Micksfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be interested in this as well. Need some Hanna Checkers

Ben Henwood

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS does monthly group buys for this forum. If you missed the last one...catch the next one. They are usually the second week of each month.

GucciReefsExploda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys!!! Couldn’t make a thread don’t have privileges yet but brs has an event going on now 4/23/20 !!!! They’re giving back to customers called f covid check it out there giving 10,000 away up to 500 dollars worth of items for each person who wins you just add the items to your shopping cart and watch live check the rules and check it out ends 4/24/20 which is tomarrow

Back